RMN PLAYS

charblar
"wait you made this a career?"
Sounds like a good idea! I'm honestly a little supplied at the prizes wow (Not really aiming for doing it for them though)
author=charblar
Sounds like a good idea! I'm honestly a little supplied at the prizes wow (Not really aiming for doing it for them though)

So yesterday's and recent letters have been rolled. Hopefully my estimates for ratios of letters works out...
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Another comment here, hopefully the videos I uploaded are accepted, I prefer doing videos because I don't have to think too much about a game
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Not gonna have time to play any gams today. Maybe tomorrow.
Aw, this looks cute as heck. SURE I'LL PARTICIPATE <3
Kentona gains two respect points for referencing UHF. Respect will have reached maximum if he somehow works in the road maps line from this clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdw1ZK585RU

I should actually comment on some games once I'm done evading work in order to watch more UHF clips.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I seem to be a bit thorough with writing down each a every thought that crosses my mind with this Soul Sunder review. I'd almost think a video would be better, if I had the software installed and wasn't completely "camera shy".