RMN PLAYS

Ho-Leigh-Crap

One more. And off to get the other endings in Ominous.
Okay handed out achievements up to now (except for reviews that weren't accepted yet). Kory_toombs and TangledLion BOTH won a RMN TESS, giving them a Tier III game to select! We have our first winners!

Also, kory has been eating horseshoes because he also got a rare M achievement.

how are you guys feeling about the distrubution of letters? Too sparse? I kind of get the feeling like the letters are too sparse... In that the chances of anyone completing a set of letters is highly unlikely for even Kylaila levels of gameplaying right now. I may have to revise rewards....
I suppose you can use me as a test subject and then change it if you feel it needs to. But I haven't checked how the others are keeping up, does anyone aside from kory have a rare letter yet?

I'd love to get Child of Light. But we'll see. My luck level is either superb or total crap.
unity
You're magical to me.
unity played a game and reviewed it

I've gotten two letters so far, so I'm not sure I can accurately comment on the sparsity of the distribution just yet.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!
I won something! I guess the best game from that list is Castle Crashers. I'm guessing that I need to have a steam account to claim this right? Might take me a while to set that up, but I'll claim that game until then.

Edit: I also realized that there are games I have played a long time ago, but never commented on! Need to start thinking up some comments. Videos take a long time to upload and get approved.

Edit #2:

Commented on Maximus Jones with screen shot to boot.

http://rpgmaker.net/games/4166/?post=598257#post598257

Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
Played some Pizza games B)

Here and here
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
author=Kylaila
I suppose you can use me as a test subject and then change it if you feel it needs to. But I haven't checked how the others are keeping up, does anyone aside from kory have a rare letter yet?

I'd love to get Child of Light. But we'll see. My luck level is either superb or total crap.

I was thinking of mimicking McDonald's monopoly a bit more - have 2 achievements per entry, that way you are guaranteed to have at least 2 unique letters. I think it would result in a more broad distribution of letters.

I will play with the numbers and make my decision today.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
I guess technically part four of my Iron Gaia LP (created/uploaded on the 1st of this month) counts?
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
I played another thing.

Does this count? It's not as lengthy and detailed as my usual feedback, but I hope it'll be enough for a letter!
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
I haven't gotten any letters yet.

I am so going to review more stuff. This is awesome by the way. Because I get Makerscore for the reviews AND letters. It's like in Destiny when you're doing a bounty so you get extra experience/loot/vanguard rank for the shit you're doing anyway. It makes me feel like I am multitasking. You have motivated me to the Max kentona.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Geeze, I must be, like, the slowest player ever. I'm still on my first game!

Anyway, I'm going to give this boss in Soul Sunder a few more attempts. I would like to at least be able to see a strategy that sees me to a quarter of the it's health before it wipes my party. Or, at least, consistently make it past the second time it "gets angry".
Red_Nova
If you need any help, Marrend, let me know!
I'll take Castle crashers please, my steam name is same as my RMN name.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Here have a comment.

author=TangledLion

Sorry dawg, Kory_Toombs already called that one.
author=TangledLion
What is your steam username? Mine is kentonagbone. Friend me if you haven't already.

@Max: the reviews weren't accepted yet when I did the rolls this morning. Also, I had TWO copies of Castle Crashers!

E:
I guess I can't find you TangledLion, but that's because we weren't friends yet! I searched for TangledLion, but got "There are no users that match your search"
Red_Nova
I got the exact same two letters. Not sure if that's the best luck or the worst luck...

Oh well, looks like it's double time for game playing for me!