RMN PLAYS

Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Hey, I have a question, let's say I got the RMN and I won the prize, can I get another prize if I get all the letters again?
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
here's another comment

Here's another other comment. I'm not sure if this one counts...is it one letter per game? Anyway I already reviewed this game but then I thought of another thing and made a pretty substantial comment. I'm not sure if this counts.

(at this point I have linked two three reviews (two have been accepted) and linked two (possibly three) comments and received two letters so far. I'm not trying to nag, just trying to make things easier for you to keep track of. I know you're only rolling out the cheevos periodically.)

Edit: Oh look another review.
I seriously need to start playing more games around here, so I'm doing this.

I think I'll try out this first.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
author=Kylaila
Welcome back! :)

Thanks!

Here's another one.

this is kind of fun, I'm trying out or going back to games I normally wouldn't.

edit: Bugger, just got my second letter and it's the same as my first one...oh well.

I did want to ask, is it one letter per day? Or is it one letter per comment/review? The OP doesn't indicate that it is one or other to the exclusion of the other.

author=Link_2112
Why haven't I played any games yet?

Yeah, me either yet. :P

I gotta get off my ass for sure tomorrow and play and review me some games! *makes mental note to himself*

There’s no way in Aremen that I ain’t walking away with at least one letter achievement or two from this – that’s for damn sure!
I hate minigames. I hate this. It is making me empty.
.. but I love cows. And chickens.

It is one letter per comment/review. Since the letters are random, anything else would make it almost impossible to get a full set
nhubi
Thanks Kylaila. Well I just popped in a review for Ladra but I'll wait until it gets accepted to add it here, but in the meantime, a comment on homework is here.

It seems because I got the same letter twice only one is showing up in my achievements, I think that's good otherwise it'll be a bit of a mess with all the multiple letter arrangements.
Well that is odd. I have an achievment for all letters, multiple ones and all.
I have 3x S and L, for example.

Which is also why it's high likely that you can win multiple games if you collect multiple sets (@El_WaKa)
It was specified in the rules as well.

E. You can win multiple games by collecting whole sets of letters. You can only win up to one Instant Win tess, though.
nhubi
Ah, let me go look, perhaps I simply forgot to mark the achievement message as read and assumed.

...and yes, that's what I did. My bad, ignore the babble I'll just go back to playing again.

and I just want all the letters, the prizes someone else can have.

so here's another comment to add to my possible letter chance :)
author=Kylaila
Which is also why it's high likely that you can win multiple games if you collect multiple sets (@El_WaKa)
It was specified in the rules as well.

E. You can win multiple games by collecting whole sets of letters. You can only win up to one Instant Win tess, though.

Thanks! I should have checked the first page before asking unnecessary questions...

Oh, and here is another video
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

http://rpgmaker.net/games/7083/media/2440/

Edit: I also have a review pending for the same game. Can I submit 2 things for the same game. (ie. get a letter for the video submission and get a letter for the review submission.)

nhubi
author=kory_toombs
Edit: I also have a review pending for the same game. Can I submit 2 things for the same game. (ie. get a letter for the video submission and get a letter for the review submission.)

Nope, looks like it's
author=kentona
2. You make a thoughtful comment on their gameprofile OR submit a review.*

one or the other, you don't get to double dip.
With Sprinkles

A review is following as well, but hey, have this comment.

Cat tail .. mesmerizing.

Cuddling male witches
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D