RMN PLAYS

Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
I have linked 5 or 6 things and only got two letters so far.
Game#6!

(I was only joking about trading, of course ;w;)

I should maybe play older RM games more often...Well, I should play RM games more often in general!

EDIT:

author=Max McGee
I have linked 5 or 6 things and only got two letters so far.

I don't think kentona's added the next bunch of letters yet.
Now I'm curious whether we get 2 or one token ..
Alright I've been a member of this site for 7 and a half years I think maybe I should actually start actively participating in stuff more often.

Lionheart live playthrough thoughts.

More to come (and even some that's not me playing Legion's stuff, which I know will come as a shock).

edit: vvv That wouldn't be very sporting considering our history. In fact I came very close to not even mentioning I did Lionheart, but figured it's fairly obvious I had nothing to do with this project.
Max McGee
what I think is hilarious is that you could probably collect a full set JUST by playing my stuff...like I think I have enough games to furnish all the letters even assuming you rolled some repeats lol
author=Max McGee
what I think is hilarious is that you could probably collect a full set JUST by playing my stuff...like I think I have enough games to furnish all the letters even assuming you rolled some repeats lol

Let me just SLIP my games into this thread...

Max McGee
bcuz CLRLY I was the first one to mention my games in this thread
unity
You're magical to me.
author=Max McGee
As yet unaccepted review of Iniquity & Vindication by LockeZ

Oooh, that's a review I look forward to reading! :DDDD
Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
Played some more games!

game #3
game #4
game #5
game #6

I think I'll dive into some longer ones now. I've been waiting for a chance to finnaly play Okiku, Starbot and Luxaren Allure.

That being said I'm still hankering for some renpy games. Anyone have any recs?
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Any game mentioned in the same breath as Okiku, Star Apprentice Luxaren Allure has my interest.

Anyway, right off the bat, RE:Alistair++ and U.U.P. Gemstar come to mind. Though, you may want to check out OokamiKasumi's work.

*Edit: I almost forgot about them, and it would highly depend on your preferences, but, there are these two games as well.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

author=Zeuzio

Kentona hasn't done the achievements for the MOG event yet either. He's got to be a busy man with all these events going on.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Here's another comment For a Drawing..and another Erayu

Max maybe we should keep a running total on our posts, It's pretty obvious Kentona has got a lot on his plate, perhaps if we help out by supplying our made vs. received it means he won't need to go through the whole thread to calculate. We are all relying on the honour system here after all, and having read most of the comments people have linked here I can see very few that I personally wouldn't consider to be worthwhile.

So I'm C/R:6 vs. L:1 (that's Comments/Reviews & Letters)
There is also a pending review but I'll add that when it is approved.

actually thinking that through that still means he'd have to go through the thread to find them. This is better

Unrewarded.
Here's another one.
homework is here.
another comment
For a Drawing
Erayu

Rewarded
here you go,
No Legend of heroes: trails in the sky games... Not joining... *Sigh*
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
That's a good format, nhubi. I'll be copying that with the games that I played:

Unrewarded:

Rewarded:

ReCrisis
Tristian: Lady of the Lion
Carpan
Peeking at Stars
Lyra
Graceless Reminisce
author=kory_toombs
author=Zeuzio

Kentona hasn't done the achievements for the MOG event yet either. He's got to be a busy man with all these events going on.

I know! I had forgot about them late last week (when I intended to do them). My whole family has colds/flu except me so I am just run off my feet lately.

author=nhubi
Here's another comment For a Drawing..and another Erayu

Max maybe we should keep a running total on our posts, It's pretty obvious Kentona has got a lot on his plate, perhaps if we help out by supplying our made vs. received it means he won't need to go through the whole thread to calculate. We are all relying on the honour system here after all, and having read most of the comments people have linked here I can see very few that I personally wouldn't consider to be worthwhile.

So I'm C/R:6 vs. L:1 (that's Comments/Reviews & Letters)
There is also a pending review but I'll add that when it is approved.

actually thinking that through that still means he'd have to go through the thread to find them. This is better

Unrewarded.
Here's another one.
homework is here.
another comment
For a Drawing
Erayu

Rewarded
here you go,
This is worse! When I just go through the thread, I can just chronologically go through the thread! Reposting your links just means Ihave to double check that I am not double-rewarding.