RMN PLAYS

author=Dyhalto
Jesus, people are accumulating a shitload of Achievements.
Are they going to stick after the event? It's going to turn the "Top 10 Achievers" list on it's head.
yeah didnt quite think that one through...oh well.

And it is called Tess because way back when geodude sent me the original design for the RMNv4 site mockup the logo was called tess.png and I've stuck with it ever since. So no real good reason.
unity
You're magical to me.
author=kentona
author=Dyhalto
Jesus, people are accumulating a shitload of Achievements.
Are they going to stick after the event? It's going to turn the "Top 10 Achievers" list on it's head.
yeah didnt quite think that one through...oh well.

To be fair, didn't the Reviewrim event basically do the same thing? (Except you had to write a review for each new Achievement?)
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Well that's a bugger, unless Geo pops back we won't know why Tess was chosen. I think we can work on a reason at some point.

In regard to the achievements, maybe once the event is over you can remove all the duplicates? That way the most anyone would get from it is 9 (8 letters plus the all letters achievement if they get all 8). That's pretty similar to what went out for the summer jam and a few other contests so it's not unprecedented. Also given it's only 1 or 2 MS per letter it wouldn't be a huge loss if that disappeared if you didn't want to accumulate it (not even sure if you could behind the scenes). Just an idea. Though I probably shouldn't make that judgement call for others, after all supposedly MS is life.

oh and comment
Edit: Pom attack #29
nhubi
and you answered twice :)
You are right!
On to play some more.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

Note the date on the following is 2013, but I just edited my post because it's against the rules to double post. My original post was just telling him that I was going to review his game, which I never did. I think there is a time stamp at the bottom with the last edit. (Though I don't know if you can tell what the original post was in 2013.)

http://rpgmaker.net/games/4315/?post=452698#post452698

Edit (A game a played a while ago.):

http://rpgmaker.net/games/4526/?post=599272#post599272
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
author=Marrend
Review of Soul SunderPENDING! No, I didn't finish it (sadly), but, I would still recommend giving it a try!

*collapses*

unity
You're magical to me.
author=kory_toombs
Note the date on the following is 2013, but I just edited my post because it's against the rules to double post.

As I recall, double posting is fine as long as your last post was more than a few days apart. And in this case, I think double posting would be beneficial to the developer, as they'll get a notice that they've gotten a new comment (and if they haven't gotten any comments in a year, I think they'll probably be eager to know :D )
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Solitayrius, accept my reviewsssssssss.

*whines*
nhubi
Max, I've got 3 pending, he'll get to them, he always does eventually.
re: cheevo spam, how about combining the sets into long-term achievements after the contest is over? For example, the people who got RMN would get an "RMN PLAYS: RMN" achievement with the description "Collected a full set of RMN during the RMN PLAYS event".
Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
author=Otokonoko
re: cheevo spam, how about combining the sets into long-term achievements after the contest is over? For example, the people who got RMN would get an "RMN PLAYS: RMN" achievement with the description "Collected a full set of RMN during the RMN PLAYS event".

That would kinda suck for people with almost full sets though. Unless you added in a participation achievement as well.
author=Max McGee
Solitayrius, accept my reviewsssssssss.

*whines*

Speaking of which, plz don't post a link to an unaccepted review. It makes it too hard to track. Wait until it is accepted.
author=Otokonoko

I am pretty sure I covered what I was going to do about it already with my 'oh well...'

Anywho, letters are doled out up to now, EXCEPT for non-accepted reviews.

WHEN THEY ARE ACCEPTED, POST AGAIN. and don't post not-yet-accepted reviews.
Woohoo! A tess for me!
And now that I checked, pretty nice games. I have no Mouth and I must Scream is something I've heard of before.

But I'll take Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP, never heard of it before, but it looks really really good. And up my alley to boot.

Now only to get that sweet achievment..