RMN PLAYS

SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!
author=Link_2112
Feel free to donate your unclaimed games to me.

I swear, I will get around to playing at least 1 damn game before this is over. (I have to keep posting to remind myself)

Actually you can save your game as a gift and trade or gift it to someone else. So you don't even need to play it! I mean I'm thinking of trading for Guild Wars 2, Shovel Knight, or even the next RPG Maker... So what you win could be useful.

Edit:

http://rpgmaker.net/games/2219/media/2482/
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
author=nhubi
author=kentona
author=nhubi
I got them all! Yay

No I don't want a game, I just wanted all the letters...now I have to hope for a TESS in the next round. Back to the Game-pages!
you are taking them or so help me!!
Sorry Kenton, I'm only your friend on here, no steam, no game :)
Then picks some other halpless souls for me to gift them to! NO takebacksies!
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Had things I had to do for the last few days. But I'm back and ready to play more games!

Like so.
nhubi
author=kentona
author=nhubi
author=kentona
author=nhubi
I got them all! Yay

No I don't want a game, I just wanted all the letters...now I have to hope for a TESS in the next round. Back to the Game-pages!

Link was the only one who offered, give them to him. I've got both RMN and Plays.

Happy now?
author=nhubi
author=kentona
author=nhubi
author=kentona
author=nhubi
I got them all! Yay

Link was the only one who offered, give them to him. I've got both RMN and Plays.

Happy now?

So, you want your prizes to go to Link_2112 and Happy?

Link_2112, it appears that your quick plea for games has been generously answered! What game from the TIER I (or below, ie- all the games) did you want? This will use up the RMN letters nhubi has.
Oh yay :) Thanks nhubi! Let's see..Tier 1 games...

I do like 4x games, there's a bunch in there, but I think I'll have to go with Borderlands 2.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
author=kentona
Link_2112, it appears that your quick plea for games has been generously answered! What game from the TIER I (or below, ie- all the games) did you want? This will use up the RMN letters nhubi has.

Wait what? RMN letters meant you could choose from ALL the games on the list? I thought it was the other way around since it would have been harder to get PLAYS or TESS?!

*Re-reads first post*

Oh, I am an IDIOT! I was hoping to get Child of Light, and I had the opportunity to get it. But because I can't read properly I just threw it away!

That's it. Double time for game playing.
Oh, yeah I misread that too. I thought it was only tier 1...

If I can still change my answer I'd like Risk of Rain. I already beat Borderlands 2 but it's the only one out of tier 2 that I would actually play. Either game would be fine, though. I can't exactly complain :3
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Puzzled my way through. It was really nice.

Oh, by the way, on the off chance that I should actually win something, I'll give my prize away, too. So if anyone would want it, now would the perfect time to start being nice to me ;)
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
if i somehow were to collect a second rmn (i.e. at least two rs, two ms, and two ns) would that count as a second tier one win?
author=Red_Nova
Wait what? RMN letters meant you could choose from ALL the games on the list? I thought it was the other way around since it would have been harder to get PLAYS or TESS?!

*Re-reads first post*

Oh, I am an IDIOT! I was hoping to get Child of Light, and I had the opportunity to get it. But because I can't read properly I just threw it away!

That's it. Double time for game playing.
It's soo on! I was aiming for that, too.

Also, PAPERWORK ROCKS!
A dark box with ever-spawning treasure

And @Max McGee: Yes. It will. It says so in the description - which is also why the limitation for Tess ones is mentioned.

Reading rules is for chumps.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
I read them a few tmes actually but I guess I didn't retian too much orz
Red_Nova
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

http://rpgmaker.net/games/7096/media/2486/

Edit:

author=kentona

Anywhere, anytime someone turns down a prize you can give it to me. That's all events past, present, and future. And no one else can get a claim in before me because of this one single post in the history of RMN.
nhubi
Red, comments are like mini reviews, they get you prepared for the big stuff, also in this context they are instant, reviews have to be approved. Not that I'm discouraging you from writing full reviews, the more of those the better.

Kory, ahhh, no. Not how it works, or at least not how it works with me. Anyway you've already taken home something in this competition so you hardly need it.

and Xeno
also Oracle