RMN PLAYS

Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Wow you guys are way too active over the weekend. That's when I am cleaning the house and/or sleeping.

Anywho, a bunch of letters went out, and a few rares. Check to see where you are at with letter collection! I am pretty sure someone won something...

Also, UNITY, nhubi has gifted his RMN letters to you, so please choose a TIER I game (or below) as your prize! And friend me on Steam if you havent already.
Woohoo!
One "Plays" and one more "RMN"

I'd like to get "Never Alone" with the plays and .. get "Rogue Legacy" with RMN.
I'll leave Child of Light for Red_Nova so don't anyone dare steal it : D
author=Kylaila
Woohoo!
One "Plays" and one more "RMN"

I'd like to get "Never Alone" with the plays and .. get "Rogue Legacy" with RMN.
I'll leave Child of Light for Red_Nova so don't anyone dare steal it : D

So I have two copies of Child of Light in my inventory, but only listed one for some reason. Must have missed it in my list-making.

Does this change your selection?
Whoa. Nice.

But actually .. no. I've gotten into rogue-mode with all that looking up. That'll make me continue commenting, though. Very cool.
And please don't forget Broken Age

This is seriously awesome =)
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
So, I have given out all of the REQUESTED gifts so far, I believe. IF I MISSED YOU SPEAK UP.

unity, pick a game.
Wohoo, I got a PLAYS! Now give me a few minutes to choose the correct game
unity
You're magical to me.
Sorry for holding everything up, everyone! I have been game-making and haven't been keeping up with this thread >.<;;

author=nhubi
Seriously? Do you know how tempting it is to say Kentona. So tempting that I just did.

Ok, given I don't subscribe to favouritism, and also even if I did I still couldn't choose I entered all the names in this thread who have contributed to the contest into an array, took out those who have already won something, or at least have posted that they have, added a random command and hit the button.

and the winner is...*drum roll*...Unity.

Done. I'm not telling you if I get any more sets, this is too stressful.

Wow! Thanks so much nhubi! Since there are two copies, and I've really been wanting to play it, I'd like Child of Light, please! :D
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
No problem Unity, blame the random nature of all things. I do. Child of Light is a great game, I got it after a suggestion from Liberty and it was well worth the time and effort. Enjoy.

Got my 20 games so I'm a Gamer. Not that I wasn't already but it's nice to know I'm getting a badge for it XD. No Tess so far though, sigh.

Oh and about face!
attack of the 50-foot sprite

another game here :) http://rpgmaker.net/games/7037/?post=601105#post601105

oh and i got the "PLAYS" letter, so Outlast would be nice if it isn´t taken yet :)
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Hoping that this helps Kentona more than it annoys him, but I've got about three comments so far that I haven't received letters for yet. (Plus at least one pending review which per instruction I haven't linked yet.)
any posts here after my last post whereby I say 'Letters went out' have not been dealt with.
author=Bonne95
another game here :) http://rpgmaker.net/games/7037/?post=601105#post601105

oh and i got the "PLAYS" letter, so Outlast would be nice if it isn´t taken yet :)

It says that you already own Outlast. I can't gift it to you - Steam won't let me.
LETTERS, HO!

(latest round just went out. triple posting for goodness!)