RMN PLAYS

Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Another R. Thats, like, 3 Rs in a row that I've gotten now.

Kentoon pls.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
If I'm not mistaken I just got a second RMN. That's two RMNs I've rolled before I've gotten either an A or a P! That's fucking weird!

Oh man you know what's double awesome? I rolled this R-M-N IN ORDER consecutively with no letters in between. The R at 1:35 PM 12/14, the M at 1:36 PM 12/14, and the N at 5:28 PM 12/15.

This is probably a really stupid question but I mean these games are restricted to PC, right? You can't use Steam to gift me Child of Light for Xbox 360, right? Cause there's no Steam on XBox 360? I'm sorry I know this is a dumb question I just don't understand how technology works I'm old. Anyway Child of Light has co-op IIRC seems like it would be fun to play with my girlfriend but we really only play couch co-cop on consoles.

Assuming the above is pointless blather as it almost certainly is, I will take I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream please.
I played some RMN games today. Now I just have to get around to leaving comments. I hope the length of time I was able to struggle through isn't a factor.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
author=kentona
author=Bonne95
another game here :) http://rpgmaker.net/games/7037/?post=601105#post601105

oh and i got the "PLAYS" letter, so Outlast would be nice if it isn´t taken yet :)
It says that you already own Outlast. I can't gift it to you - Steam won't let me.

I do have it, but i was thinking of sending it to a friend of mine, so maybe you could just sent it to him then? his steam name is Acehangman (think he sent you a friend invite
that explains the invite I got from an Acehangman recently.
Okay, I sent along Bonne95's gift, and I sent I Have Something Something and I must Something to Max McGee (and no, I can't gift games to your Xbox 360).

I *think* i have rewarded all of the requested gifts so far, but if I haven't shoot me a PM to remind me!

I still have to do the latest letters.

E:
Link_2112 y u no accept game?
Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

I finished my secret Santa gift. Too bad I can't use it without giving myself away. Well time to get back to doing this.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Kentona, who is "winning" so far i.e. who has the most letters overall?

I'm definitely a bit worried I'm not even going to get the Gamer achievement. I know I'd only need to play like maybe five more games tops but it is getting really close to Christmas and my health is not awesome right now.
author=Max McGee

I'm definitely a bit worried I'm not even going to get the Gamer achievement. I know I'd only need to play like maybe five more games tops but it is getting really close to Christmas and my health is not awesome right now.

You can be certain that I'm losing, since I only have 1 letter. It's even the letter L to boot.

@Thread: Do I get a letter for playing something as part of the Secret Santa? I can't actually link to my feedback since I'm not allowed to submit it yet, but I can send you the review as proof.
well, about 50,000 users have zero, so you're one up on them.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!
author=Max McGee

Well the person winning the games would be the winners since they received a prize. So I guess I would be one of the winners.

I'm not really racing to get a Steam game myself, personally; I just entered this to play a few games since I haven't played nearly enough here and those cool lil' letters just give me a bit more incentive, heh. :P (not knocking anyone trying to get a game, of course, but eh)

Maybe I'll play one of Max McGees' games to finish up this event for myself; his selection shows plenty of promise.