RMN SECRET SANTA 2014

pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I have to finish fixing my game, but I'm in.
Zeigfried_McBacon
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Technically, the only game associated with my account at the moment is an old game of a long time friends that I volunteered to help her with so she would actually get it done someday(theres a longer story than that behind that, but no one cares about that), so if that puts my eligibility up in the air at all, its no problem. To be honest, I joined in mostly for the giving, a chance to try and do something odd and random (and hopefully to whoever I gets liking). As far as I am concerned. to whoever would get me in the drawing; The golden rule is to simply amuse me. Hopefully that's pretty open ended in of itself.
Like I said at the bottom of the last page, I'm flexible. Nominate a game (via PM when I send you your Santa name) to get your Santa if you don't have one to your name.
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
Yeah I have another question. Does the game have to be public? I have a demo but I don't want to share it with the whole of RMN yet. It needs more work before it gets to that stage. Does my game need a game page to be eligible or can I provide a link to download?

Otherwise, I'll just be on the giving side. My demo doesn't have enough gameplay for a public release yet :S
It should at least have a game page so that they can add it to the site (for sweet, sweet, MS) even if it's hidden after said item is added up. Equal for every. You can provide a link to a private download, but remember the items in question will be shown off in a thread, too.

That said, if you'd rather just give, I could probably make you one of my elves in case someone drops out. Every year we get one or two (or four ;.;) so having someone on hand who would be willing would be nice... just in case.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

I'm in. I have 5 games to choose from.
unity
You're magical to me.
author=Liberty
That said, if you'd rather just give, I could probably make you one of my elves in case someone drops out. Every year we get one or two (or four ;.;) so having someone on hand who would be willing would be nice... just in case.

I'd like to volunteer to do double-duty if it's needed if people drop out.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
I'm in, space providing!
Let's do this! It's even more interesting if there's a chance to get to see Cash's secret project.
I'm in!

But wait, when I have the gift ready I have to send a PM to Liberty or to my secret santa? and on the 26 upload the gift to RNM, right?

Oh, and can I use youtube?
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
You do not PM your gift directly to your Secret Santa recipient! You PM your gift to Liberty before December 23rd, and she passes it on to your recipient on (presumably) the 24th/25th.

As a side-note, what has happened in the past is that Liberty posts the gift PMs with the intention of doing a guessing game about who was the author of what. If that is happening this year, maaaaaybe submitting your gift as an official submission (whatever type of submission it is) could be held off after the 26th has past. Maybe an extra day or two. I mean, come on, makerscore is life, after all!
CashmereCat
OK I'm in. I rushed a 5 minute demo for Lexical Node even though it's barely anything right now, and there's bound to be disappointment galore. But at least I get to be part of Secret Santa now awwww yeah! Rest assured the DL will probs go down very soon after the feedback is received. But let's go! It's all in the name of fun and cheer and giving and staving away depression! Keep that black beast at bay, hooray!
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Shit yeah I wanna do something nice for someone! :D

author=Liberty
Also, I am currently stuck on a laptop... with Windows... 95...

Good Lordy Loo, woman! I'm pretty sure that's considered a humanitarian emergency!
author=El_WaKa
I'm in!

But wait, when I have the gift ready I have to send a PM to Liberty or to my secret santa? and on the 26 upload the gift to RNM, right?

Oh, and can I use youtube?

It's in the OP but you send it to me on the 23rd and I'll pass it along. On the 25th and 26th people can do their guess thing and after that you can put it up for sweet, sweet MS goodness.

Generally YT isn't recommended for this event since people can guess who gave them the gift just by checking their YT profile (hence the links to other sites). Then again, if you have a secondary or unkonwn account (or be an idiot like me last year and actually say your name in the video >.<; ) then that's fine, I guess.
I'm afraid to join but what the heck. Sign me up.
author=Liberty
Generally YT isn't recommended for this event since people can guess who gave them the gift just by checking their YT profile (hence the links to other sites). Then again, if you have a secondary or unkonwn account (or be an idiot like me last year and actually say your name in the video >.<; ) then that's fine, I guess.

Damn, I don't want to create an account just for an event, I guess I will do another type of gift
You could just load up the video file to be downloaded instead (say a random file hosting site) then later add it to your YT and get sweet MS for it, if making an account on another video site is bothersome. ^.^
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Oh, what the hell! Send me in, coach Sign me up, Liberty!
CashmereCat
Will my game count if I submitted the game profile today? Sorry for putting lots of pressure on you Lib.