THE SOCIAL EXCOMMUNICATION FORTNIGHT OF BIZ

Pages: 1
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
As the release of Menagerie: Remastered draws ever closer you may find yourselves uneasy about the procedurally gradual but still evident refrain I have shown when posting updates in the only two threads my presence is even slightly known in, rest be assured that this isn't in fact because I am mad about something stupid or naive or have some spoooOOOoooky plans or anything, it is simply because procrastination is my one true weakness which probably isn't news to anybody nor something anybody is even safe from being guilty of because when it comes down to the wire friends are like fried chicken, you want more the more you consume.(Phrase may be horribly wrong I was just reading a KFC slogan don't pay me no mind) It may not surprise some of you that prior to 2011 I was virtually an antisocial piece of white garbage and had been for a long-assed time at that point (several years), it wasn't until I met Mitch that I found out about this ever-wondrous and ever-destructive emotion called friendship.

I never had friends in school, I was basically a man of work and notes, a top tier nerd except without knowing what fun was even. I had plans for fun, plans cut short though, but for the best because I'm in super fun happy land now instead of being a boring person so that's cool.

School can choke on my noxious fart gas and vomit up it's grave for all I care.

Of course, me now being a shining star of hope to illuminate the path of creation for the denizens of the damned and departed... it feels like it has almost become an obligation to make long-winded "SEE YOU GUYS IN TWO WEEKS" posts as if I'm committing some sort of heinous super-scheme when in reality I'm just being a pompous tool and expecting people to show a slight moment of concern for my leave. I of course fully acknowledge that even if that happened this thread would be an anti-worry.

That all said there is the slightly remote possibility I may eventually have someone stupid and desperate enough that they could care enough about my existence to end it, especially due to recent shenanigans I'm not even going to go into but that's so slim any decimal number I make wouldn't make it seem undramatic enough.

Rest assured that on my return a day before Menagerie: Remastered's release there will be hilarious popcorn confetti and corny over-dramatic parties being thrown about something but what I can tell you is that it won't be about me returning because I'm just some guy who can gam mak and has done that pretty well five times already, I'm not a noble prize winner or anything... yet.

But if you really do care each day for Menagerie: Remastered's fate I will be posting updates on my developer blog and probably also funny spiels unlike this one but more alike this other one too, that exert a chuckle from even the most shitfuckeriest of stern hardcocked douches. My spiels of satirical splendor will tear apart the russet folds enclosing that innocent penchant for earnest tomfoolery and erupt titillation from the very hearts of those coldcocked men who wear the business suits and go around with a briefcase sealing the deal on their stamp of being only mildly important enough to have a middle class suit and parking space, and shades to hide when their masculinity falters.

But these brazen douche-headed mongoloids fool not this herald of hilarity, they will first pull down their shades in disbelief and from an otherwise automaton mouth with the emotion of a sealed gasket shall erupt seldom a chuckle of unsure amusement, then further will these briefcase-brandishing hell-lawyers or scholars or whatever the fuck-- continue to further be unloosed from the corporate serious business stranglehold that has engulfed their captive minds.

I will unhinge the serious mouths on these monarchs of manly fortitude to a more hilarious level, in fact their gasket will be so blown their mouths will emit laughter sealed beneath their stone hearts for the last however many years they felt they were supposed to be strict and super serious men of business.

If you sought clarity, no, this is not the sort of humor Menagerie emits, because it is a humor I am very fucking bad at, it would be like Jim Carrey trying NOT to blatantly rip Jerry Lewis the right fuck off. It's virtually unconscionable in that same regard. While not unique to Hussie he has a writing style very similar to this, and it is HARD to maintain, for those who don't know who Hussie is and wants to, google it.

One might assume I do not have this way of talking in real life, well yeah, but who does? If someone talked like a prince of vernacular splendor and humorous quips amongside a broadway shitstorm of hilarious back and forth jabs and poetry I think we'd know of him, but we do not. Such is forever the vex and fascination of the creative writer, to take upon in several styles of speaking and communication without once being yourself.

Did anyone in the time of Shakespeare seriously talk like that? That olde English tripe? I'd hope so, but probably not! English is already fucked as a language why fuck it up even more? All you're gonna do is end up with French. No one who I've talked to (a french-born guy included) has disagreed with my standpoint that French was CREATED to be an elegant and pretentious language, which is why they don't like it when you mess it up, because it offends their pretentious silvery tongue that speaks forth the same milky words that tempt those of the fallen towards the devil's squirming asshole. I purposefully use French in an awful manner just to make frenchies hate me. (They all love me though for some reason?? Maybe because I'm blissfully not giving a shit and just being myself? I don't know! They are an odd though interesting bunch!)

Well, turns out we steered and jeered a little off course, but then I suppose going off course is the point, how can we steer off the point when it is ALREADY HERE!?

The point being, that until the 22nd of this Month I will not be here, nor on Starstucks, nor on HBgames or wherever else in the RPGmaker world doesn't have me banned or isn't SUPER DEAD. i will not be on Skype, Steam, nor at Starbucks or Sushi Train. I will be working full time on the big game that's hopefully going to be all the rage. Of course, I suspect a large portion of you or perhaps even all of you don't give a shit about that and that's fine because that's what I fucking LOVE about RMN.

Take 4chan's /agdg/, give some of them some form of a life and make sure all but three or so of them are using one of the most ridiculed gam mak platforms on the planet and you have RMN.

So yes, I'm making a 14 day period goodbye thread. This trend started over on VX.net but then it kept happening and now I just do it basically anywhere because it makes my balls feel big and provides the temporary illusion to me that I'm remotely worth anything! It's also just fun. Writing out a pseudo-melodramatic spiel of sloppy heartfelt not-sorrow because the tragedy has befallen us that... oh no! This apeshit crazy bananan-guzzling idiot in pajamas is going off into voidy unsociable fuck-off land for a devastatingly long fourteen days!? Oh gods no how will we survive without him???

This became a running gag of mine due to my rise to power on VX.net, not by any sort of malign intention to do so, I just did more stuff for the site than the staff did and it became the case that an Admin could easily take several days of break despite their backup being a member. (In fact in it's hour of oblivion it was I who was asked 'yo, what's goin' on' rather than any admins at all.) It goes without saying that in rare scenarios some expressed concern when I would leave for short periods of time, thus I started playing on that with threads like this one.

Alright, pretty sure that's everything, finally let's have an over-dramatic and overly-sappy image to seal the corny deal.

Yes, perfect. SO perfect. Just cheesy and sappy enough, perhaps too sappy.

Amen, God molest you and may Satan be with you always.
~Biz
unity
You're magical to me.
author=BizarreMonkey
Of course, me now being a shining star of hope to illuminate the path of creation for the denizens of the damned and departed... it feels like it has almost become an obligation to make long-winded "SEE YOU GUYS IN TWO WEEKS" posts as if I'm committing some sort of heinous super-scheme when in reality I'm just being a pompous tool and expecting people to show a slight moment of concern for my leave. I of course fully acknowledge that even if that happened this thread would be an anti-worry.

While I generally don't use "tl;dr" as an excuse to dismiss things, I did in fact find it hard to read this whole thing XD Is the long and short of it "Hey, if I'm not around for awhile, don't have a panic attack?"
So yes, I'm making a 14 day period goodbye thread.

See you when you get back, you magnificent bastard, you.
:/

edit: yeah, I'm still going to check out your games, not sure what this is though, haha. I did manage to read that whole thing, somehow.
unity
You're magical to me.
Well played, Biz. Well played.

...Though "well" may be the wrong word XD
Starved for attention, are we?
Zeigfried_McBacon
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
If I made a post for every fortnight I was going away or thinking I was going away, well damn, I think Id have 25% more post. regardless though, good luck.
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
That was epic.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
da fuq did i just read
da fuq did i just gloss over
Pages: 1