THAT BIGGEST ICONSET EVER?

Pages: 1
It's awesome and everything with the endless icons and contradicting styles, but I've no idea who to credit here. Does anyone know who I need to credit for these?

No, sorry. Someone else here probably knows, but otherwise you could try putting them into google images to track down their original source, or someone on a different site who does credit them, or something.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
I think this is part of this collection, there is credit given for various sections

Large Icon Set
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
If you're using this you should credit Gravity as well (for Ragnarok Online, which is where a fairly large chunk of the skill/equipment icons came from)
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
These are in at least fifteen different styles, they're taken from a LOT of places. I recognize some of them from the RPG Maker RTP, some from The World Ends With You, and some from Pokemon.
author=nhubi
I think this is part of this collection, there is credit given for various sections

Large Icon Set

Ho boy. Thanks. I'm only going to use the icons I need anyway. I removed the lower half of the icon set.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
there are probably at least a hundred sources to credit here
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
author=SirBonbon
Ho boy. Thanks. I'm only going to use the icons I need anyway. I removed the lower half of the icon set.

No problem, and when it comes down to it credit what you can and add a disclaimer saying if someone recognises work that you haven't credited that you will correct...and then make sure you do so. That way you've gone into it with the right spirit and it can be seen that you back up your words with actions, no-one could ask for more.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!
This icon set will slog down your database ever time you enter it. would just take the things you want from it.
Pages: 1