THE UNEQUALS

Pages: first 12 next last
Hello. God, this one is simple.

Air ≠ Wind

Take either of those words and unequalize it to something (would be nice if they are in some sense related or have other connection)

The next one does the same with your post

You are allowed to make multible unequals

x≠y
z≠3
3≠8

but the next poster only has to do one

3≠c or y≠a

to continue the chain and become the "post-to-play".

aaaaand.... GO!

Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Infinity != Gravity exerted by a black hole.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Gravity exerted by a black hole =/= Mittens
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
You != Someone that understands the rule of having to pick one of the words that were previously used.
Someone that understands the rule of having to pick one of the words that were previously used =/= The past "Me"
Me =/= someone who is not going to get confused in this game
Jeroen_Sol
Me != God

(just doing this because I want people to use god)
Kinda Interesting that this stopped with that. Let me conclude this, more than a year later. And kinda screw with the situation.

God = Devil
Devil ≠ Lucifer
Lucifer ≠ evil

Take care everybody
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Old thread ≠ Legendary thread
Jeroen_Sol
Old thread != Thread I remember, even though I was apparently very active in its whole one page of glory.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Old thread =/= thread that should be buried.
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
Thread that should be buried != one where I actually didn't understand the rules until 5 minutes of analysis
Thread that should be buried ≠ Person that should be buried
pianotm
dead =/= alive
pianotm
Ouch.

Aerith Gainsborough =/= Tifa Lockhart
Pages: first 12 next last