THE WINNERS OF NATIONAL FRENCH CONTEST 2014

Pages: 1
Hi to all ! New year, new contest, new results !
The national contest of 2014 is finished in france few days ago.
The last year I showed you the winners of the 2013 (with also a playlist) but this time we have more classic rpg games. No innovative gameplay like wandering souls, no super light effects like Asylopole, no great maps like Zeeshan.
Is all more classic...
But i remmember that i don't know the french language so i can't tell you if the plot is fantastic or amazing.
To the new users and who is not expert of the french contest... the national french contest is called Alex D'or. It's a website (where the admin is Alex) that for many years is a landmark in the french communities. The "Alex d'Or " is like an Oscar...
But now... the winners !

3° :
Pendulum - Another Azelan Chronicle, by Knighty

It's a classic fantasy rpg. Duration : over 3 hours. In a world called Azelan , like ours, the magic is in the life of every days. But in the island called Toyna there is a big cataclysm that breaks the earth in three parts...
if you want try it HERE THE DOWNLOAD

Let's go ! The second !
Forstale - La Légende des Grands Sauveurs, by OddClock 

It's genre : adventure/action; duration over 3 hours.
"Since the humans born the wars continue. War after war... the world survives. But a day, there was a war that devastated the earth and his people forever"
If you want try or see other : HERE

And at the end... Winner of the Alex D'Or, first position : Bleeding Moons by Cabfe
Also in english!!

It's a point a click, inspired by To The Moon. Also it over 3 hours and compleate.

"You will be Ian Valmain, Count Valmain' son.
Ian will be a mercenary and he will have to find a reason for his existence"

If you want to try it HERE THE DOWNLOAD !

And you ? What do you think about them ?
Pages: 1