[RMVX ACE] SMALL RESOURCE REQUEST

Pages: 1
Hello Everyone, The other day I was working on my project and I discovered this sprite

and I decided to use it in my game. I began to place it on top of my map transfers and it fit really well with my theme but then I discovered a problem. I had forgotten to record the credits of the sprite when I downloaded it some months back and I cant seem to find where I got it. So I was wondering if anyone would be willing to make me a replacement sprite that fills the same purpose with a similar style so i know who deserves the credit thanks in advance for any replies.
Sorry. I tried to do a google search for it but couldn't find any instance of it. If you downloaded it recently enough it might still be in your browser history (unless you clear that every time).
The issue is several months ago I did a mass search for resources and compiled an archive on my computer though a few of them I forgot to record credits for so I would have to search through months of history to find it. I guess ill just have to find something else to use.
Sorry for the double post but I found the answer to my original question so this topic can be closed.
Pages: 1