SCREENSHOT SURVIVAL 20XX

edit:first post on new* page... I gotta add another screenshot

@Pizza : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BynAeRVuF1IlZXoxcTJpYkRZaWM

the sFont script requires Victor Engine by the way
OH AWESOME THAT LOOKS GREAT YAY I AM A SUCKER FOR RM2K3 GRAPHICS ON RMVXA PLEASE DO IT DO IT YAY THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS BEAUTY I AM EXCITE IT LOOKS GOOD also dookie awesome screen beautiful as ever i like the softness in the lines and the relative low contrast that really makes the mc's sprite pop also nice map and stuffs now i'd like to ever so gently ask for optic to eventually share the tileset he's usin' because yes ok would you do that for the community thank you.
Punkitt
notorious rpgmaker 2k3 shill

Working on a new area for Happup. I'm really proud of it!
The sphere trees have been updated to match the other trees, but I got really lucky with the loop on the first .gif so I'm not changing it.

Here's what they look like now:
That font looks slick OpticMagic. But what is up with those mailboxes in the first pic?
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Holly molly,
that fish! Tears of joy, tears of joy, punk.
author=Ramshackin
That font looks slick OpticMagic. But what is up with those mailboxes in the first pic?
It's because the building that they're next to is an apartment building.
But you're right, it's pretty silly looking lol I'm gonna have to change that.

@Punkitt: I love your graphical style! The animation bit is pretty cute as well.

@JosephSeraph: Here it is
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Really digging that surreal and colorful style of yours Punkitt.

I've been working on props for the Hollow today. Giant twisted mushrooms, Evil spiked roots and a few plants.
The uv mapping on top of the giant twisted mushroom could use some work to match the resolution of the rest of the scene.
@Punkitt: I like! The circle tree variant should have its light coming from the top right though, no? That's where it's coming from for the cone trees, but for the sphere tree it's coming from the bottom right. It is possible that I'm the only person who will ever care about this.

@Sated: I really like the little 16x16 RTP man. The random house could really use a rug somewhere for a bit of contrast, and while I think the town meeting hall has a good layout I think it should really have four separate carpets rather than one huge one that they apparently put down before building any of the internal walls.

Been playing around with some graphics.

Thanks @OpticMagic! :D :D :D <3
Also lovely work you guys!
Quirky saturated tiles, these are. A bit too bright for my taste, but they definitely have a nice style.

As for what i've been doing these last 2 days...

...now the question, folks, is why.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
@Momeka, I'm pretty sure, I know these colors from somewhere.

@Jospeh, that is spectacular. I don't need to know why.
author=Cap_H
@Momeka, I'm pretty sure, I know these colors from somewhere.

Yeah, it's Android arts generic 16 color game palette.

I've been working on the next town in Songs from Aelsea, Washup Wharf, for about a week now if I include the concept process. I only have 1/4th of it done, but it feels really good to finally have it be playable after failing to get it started for so long.

Going to do a blog post about how I design towns soon.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
@Pizza, I want to live there. I hope Sea Salt's serves fish and chips and pours Black Velvet.
@Pizza: Wow, I love how vibrant and colourful everything looks. The boat especially is so well designed. Good boat-making skills. Definitely better than my shallow boat-making skills. (They are, truth be told, 0.) If I do may make one slight negative comment...I think the little wooden street lamp looks slightly less-involved with everything else on screen. By that I mean that the bottom edge is very harsh in comparison to the buildings and the placement looks a little odd since it touches the edge of the wooden pillars near the boat. Maybe you could move it one or two pixels to the right?

@Momeka: I love the little alien guy, he's adorable. I really like the demonic looking door, too. The choice of colors is very nice, though perhaps the stones could be slightly less blue to further distance them from the colour of the water.

Hello...it's me. Lot of stuff happened this year. Still not quite back, considering that my laptop went POOF and now I'm having to wait until we move to buy a good PC. Which won't be before September. Hurrah for data loss. Hopefully I can get back to doing stuff then. On the plus side, my drawing skills improved. So expect nicer looking things from me. Soonish.