SCREENSHOT SURVIVAL 20XX

Punkitt
notorious rpgmaker 2k3 shill
@momeka Is that in 2003??? :O :O :O your work is so expresses!!

@Giznads NIHILO has SUCH killer environments

@KoopaKun the MOOD here is incredible, the mist and rain is so cool :D

I've been working on animations for Astral Guard! These are all done in vanilla RM2k3, I'm pretty proud of the results. :D

@Punkitt!
Wow I love them all! Especially Rolling Blade :DD those battle backgrounds are simply amazing, so vibrant and lively!
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
Woah, Punkitt, I looove this style! And all of the scenes are so bright and varied, it works very very well! I love all the little details (soft wind particles and sparkles, the little "snaps" around the character's hands when they act).

If I had one thing to critique, it's that the purple mountain feels a little plain compared to the other backdrops. The desert has the nice uneven roll to it, and the forest has the dirt patches & sparkles. But overall these are just wonderful and the animations are so energetic and punchy!

Also... I love these turnips :D
Not really a screenshot, but it's something!

This is the intro to Blackmoon Prophecy recreated in Penumbra Crystallis (Blackmoon Prophecy remade as an original game), which I am making in RPG Maker MV. Instead of being the intro, this will instead be a sequence that occurs about 60 minutes into the game.

There isn't a screenshot in the last couple of pages that doesn't look good!

@Punkitt: *heaps more praise on those smooth animations*

@UPRC:
Ah! That's so cool. Turning BP into something that's yours from top to bottom is an excellent idea. How are you finding the switch to MV from VX Ace (which I'm guessing you were pretty familiar with after BP2)? Is it good for SNES-styled projects?
@Punkitt: Yeah, it's good old 2k3. I really love those animated backgrounds btw. It makes the battles way more interesting looking

Tesla tower machine thing

Removing your eyepatch
With a lot of support by good people on RMN-Discord (basically it's 99 % Marrend :D), I come closer to edit this TBS to my needs. Let's see what will come out of this.

slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
Tw0Face: I'm a sucker for circular shortcut menus :D

Working on boss special attacks for (the new & improved) BOSSGAME~

Gretgor
Having gotten my first 4/5, I must now work hard to obtain... my second 4/5.
author=slash
(...)
Working on boss special attacks for (the new & improved) BOSSGAME~

I love the style going on here! Super cute!
Battle hud + battle transition test.

Gretgor
Having gotten my first 4/5, I must now work hard to obtain... my second 4/5.
author=ellenor
(...)

Okay, first of all, I'm still in love with the style of your sprite sets. I also really like that you're going for enemies being visible on the map instead of random pocket dimension encounters.

Overall, truly epic.
author=Gretgor
author=ellenor
(...)
Okay, first of all, I'm still in love with the style of your sprite sets. I also really like that you're going for enemies being visible on the map instead of random pocket dimension encounters.

Overall, truly epic.

Thank you ^^
Still lots of animations left to do, since I want the player to be able to start the combat from any direction they walk into the enemy.
Right now I only got isometric up but I need also at least isometric down as well... *cries a bit*

My quarantine project, made in 2k3!
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Looks great goji! There better be a secret room that recruits for a cult or i will riot
Thanks so much! I've got a couple references to the Kanye Quest game, just to pay homage... had to!

Just created the gamepage... too!
Punkitt
@goji Yeezy RPG looks baller as hell my buds laughed their ass off at the teaser

@ellenor man!! what a cool little transition, this looks great :D

@slash what a cute artstyle!!

@momeka thank you!! also damn, i am consistently impressed with what you do with 2k3. everything looks so charming and cartoonish despite the resolution.

Speaking of Rm2k3, I actually worked on Happup more!! I did THIS thing today

It's a LOT of layering work, but the results are very satisfying. :D

If you want to see more if it in action, i got a vid here too:

@Punkitt: That looks really neat! I love it!
Punkitt
Thank you momeka!! :D I super appreciate it.

Here's another tiny thing I did as a test for a smaller project when I'm not so busy:

For context, it's a youtuber who investigates old internet spaces and interviews older creators talking with a mapper for an old Source-engine style FPS game. A very very specific niche im filling here, but it's one ive been wanting to experiment with!
I've been working on a Dragon Quest game in MV for a while now and wanted to show some of the progress. I've implemented quite a few mechanics (formulas, state behaviour, equipment handling, changing formation) for battle/menus/characters and some UI.

(The images have been resized from the actual game res)