SCREENSHOT SURVIVAL 20XX

author=Kaneshon
I really like Yami's pop up message script, however I'm torn which should I use for shout outs and am looking for feedback:
should I go with Quack's chatter addon

Personally, I like the one with multiple. Has more...pizzaz.
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
I vastly prefer the separate bubbles. The collective bubble looks like it is bein' said by one person, and the separate one is funny to me.
Thanks guys! Will use the multiple bubbles then. :)
I like the multiple, as long as you can have more than just the same words in it.
author=Liberty
I like the multiple, as long as you can have more than just the same words in it.

Good point, will change a few to add some variety. Thanks! :)
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Shall I complain about the gif freezing?
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
It works now,
there was some kind of connection shortage. But it was fitting. I like these sprites. Like the cart too. Horses seem to be a pixel too far from each other.
@Sated Would it be possible to desync the horse's walking animations? It just looks weird to me.

Two characters in battle. Well sort of, the background character doesn't do much other than cheer (or complain).
ESBY
extreme disappointment
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
Wow that looks too good. I am jealous.

Excuse the default VX graphic.
@Sated: The sprite driving your cart is the same sprite I'm using for one of my main characters. I will assume he is a canonical crossover until otherwise stated.

@Infinite: I would play that. Let me play that.

@Luchino: Every time you post a screen your custom stuff is a little better!

@ESBY: That is a very nice screenshot. A lot of people are saying good things about that screenshot.

Every time I see a computer terminal underground I am reminded of Robotrek on the SNES. That is a good thing!
WUVELY SCWEENS YOU GUYS
lots of excite gems being made this mcbecon jem too
https://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/29496/locker/WashupWharfB.png

I'm around 3/4 of the way done with this town now. Still need to make the northern chunk as well as add loads of small details to the boats and docks and shit. unreal amount of work.

This is three maps stitched together, so it's a rather big image.