SCREENSHOT SURVIVAL 20XX

InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Much more clean! Looks better :)
Something I've been working on, on the side.

Episode select! Players will choose the order of episode they wish to play.

A quick glimpse at our hero's secret base!

Still gotta' make some doors.
author=Sated
As for the above, I like the chipset style but I really dislike how distorted the text in the first image looks.

Thanks! I'll get around to fixing that. I think it's because I made it half of MV's resolution then blew it up. I think I'll retype the text in MV's native resolution.
gonna embark in a bit of nostalgia, I've read through some of the pages and I first wanna say a couple things:

Punnkit: That game your making (Mother 3 inspired I think, I never played em so I'm unbiased) is looking really nice!

@Chilly-Pheese Steak: I love what I've seen of your game with the cheerleader, keep it up! The animations are making me jealous! :(

Here's something I began work on for a contest-- I had to stop for school work though, so I haven't been able to make it entirely consistent. If you aren't sure who I am, you'll find out if you watch long enough.
Hello again, BM. Goodbye.

...why do people insist on ban evading? >.<;

Solidifying one final dungeon in the prologue to balance things out. Does the waterfall placement seem off?

It's a bit of a...cavern/forest hybrid? Or something? XD

waterfall placement is alright i think, but the wall tiles on the left dont seem to fit in, at least colour wise. but all in all pretty nice, i like it :)
@Blindmind:
Where is the waterfall coming from? A tree?

edit: Oh a few other things: The walls on the left do look a bit like trees with shading on them, although I wouldn't say they don't fit. The ground under the bridge is a little confusing visually, you might want to extend part of the lower ground (say the bit left of the waterfall) down a bit to establish the height a little more specifically. You might also want to create a stronger border between the walkable platforms and the sides of the trees, but that's up to you. I also think the tint is a tad too dark. I get that it's a cave, but there's ample light coming in, no?
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Tis big

RTP map I made in about an hour for a small game Imma gonna try and make.

Anyway I can make the demon-tower not seem so out-of place? I want it to look as if it's coming out of the house as an add-on, but god-forbid I try to mess with this shit.
Maybe if you move it off to the side, instead of on the roof? But I don't know how that'd work with the chipset you're using.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
I guess you could try adding in on one of the sides. I made a quick example of what you could try.

Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Bind blind blindmind, you're picture blinded me. It looks like infinity engine (baldur's gate) in RM rectangulance. Damn nice.

Gredge, i would reconsider the yellow background. But the episode select screen is a great idea and i like the layout.
Also, these MV tiles are so big ( my approach would be to make 12x12 or 24x24 tiles and upscale them). Like there is a completely different ammount of detail on various objects. Paintings look like their have their own scale. Other than that, i like it and am thrilled to see more of the gam.
i used to really dislike the default system set, but for some reason i really learned to love it.

Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
marian, that's looking sweet. I love the red leaves on the trees! Is there only one skill from that menu? Or will the window expand as the player gains more skills?

Working on a ruined castle:

it just displays one skill per time :) i think ill add something to indicate that you can actually navigate through your skills, like a small cursor on the bottom of the box or something
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Those red leaves look nice, but the pure green grass doesn't look right with it. Maybe a little drier looking grass would look better?
@Red_Nova:
I like it so far! Those little brown rocks look a lot more like poops than rocks, though.

@marian:
I've liked your last couple of screens a lot, but having a skill menu that shows one skill at a time would be beyond frustrating to use. If you want to keep it very compact, maybe change to 16x16 icons? You could show a 2x8 grid and it would only take a tiny bit more space.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
author=marian
it just displays one skill per time :) i think ill add something to indicate that you can actually navigate through your skills, like a small cursor on the bottom of the box or something

Hm. How many skills will the characters have by the end of the game? If it's more than 3, I'd expand the entire window. That way, players can quickly see where the skill is and can navigate to it much more easily.

author=Kaempfer
@Red_Nova:
I like it so far! Those little brown rocks look a lot more like poops than rocks, though.

Well, um... *nervous cough* They're backpacks. Looks like I'm gonna have to redo those sprites completely.