SCREENSHOT SURVIVAL 20XX

It looks solid but I'm not sure about the "pick up" sound. It's kinda weird, I can't quite put my finger why though.
author=Tuomo_L
It looks solid but I'm not sure about the "pick up" sound. It's kinda weird, I can't quite put my finger why though.

Strange I always felt it worked well but I will look into it.
Do you think I should plough the ground first to make it seem more farming like
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
I actually quite like that sound.
And yeah, I think that'd be cool if you could plow it first! :D

Overall I think it looks like a cool and effective mechanic!
author=grindalf
author=Tuomo_L
Strange I always felt it worked well but I will look into it.
Do you think I should plough the ground first to make it seem more farming like

That could be actually kind of cool mechanic, using some tool like hoe to plough the ground so that you can plant the seeds into the ground, not on it.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=Tuomo_L
Aside from sounding like a salt shaker, it only starts playing about a third of a second after the berries have finished being picked up. Time it so that the berries disappear in time with the second "shake" and it'll pop better. However, it's pretty hard to make this kind of sound effect, which fades in gradually and lasts for more than a second, work well for an action that lasts only one frame (the berries disappearing). A sound effect that starts suddenly and then fades out would be a better fit.

Another nice layer of polish might be for the bush to flash with light subtly at the same time. You want the visual and audio pops to line up at the same time.
author=LockeZ
author=Tuomo_L
Aside from sounding like a salt shaker, it only starts playing about a third of a second after the berries have finished being picked up. Time it so that the berries disappear in time with the second "shake" and it'll pop better. However, it's pretty hard to make this kind of sound effect, which fades in gradually and lasts for more than a second, work well for an action that lasts only one frame (the berries disappearing). A sound effect that starts suddenly and then fades out would be a better fit.

Another nice layer of polish might be for the bush to flash with light subtly at the same time. You want the visual and audio pops to line up at the same time.

Yeah, I think that's what I found weird. You said what I thought a lot better.
Ok I will look into fixing that guys
Our artist is finishing up the Bug City map.

author=Roach714
Our artist is finishing up the Bug City map.

Wow, that's pretty incredible.
Nice map, well executed isometric. I like the junkyard part on the bottom right the best.

How could I improve on this map?

Thank you.
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
Whoaaaaaa Roach and Toaster your maps are jawdropping.
@Toaster Next to the door on the other side from barrels is a spot that has nothing. Maybe a bucket or something so that'd be next to the pot?
Holy shit, Roach.

@Toaster that's pretty nice but about the tiles themselves, maybe you could work on refining a few things:

adding some shading to the floor tile so it doesn't look as flat (as in, the creases between tiles show better)
Making barrels diagonal so their texture breaks up and creates interest
Adding a bit of depth to the holes/scratches in the ceiling texture so it looks less like blotches of paint
adding some light to all sharp ~90ยบ angled objects who have an edge facing the camera (as in the column or ceiling)(you already do this with your regular objects, do it with tiles for consistency)
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
That's almost perfect, Roach. These blue onions are taken from a different perspective, but... just wow.

Toaster, I would probably move columns a tile lower, overlaping usually looks good. Maybe try to make it more interesting in terms of colors. My favorite tile here is the wall. Plants and scratches suit it well. A green detail in the lower part of the room would help to connect the space together.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
@Roach: Bed Bug Inn

lol
My first attempt at creating a tileset:

(Black line on the right because of shake-screen effect)

Also, back on my Sphere after a ~7 years break (just checked my last post on these forums, it was on december 2016). I cleaned up my old pc and found my old game, which was basically just some systems that I made, put together with no actual story or anything.

So I started fixing some bugs, adding some stuff, overhauling it into a DBZ game because why not, it's not like I'm 28 soon, and poof, I'm sort-of-kinda thinking about making some Saiyans saga to Frieza saga DBZ game.

The battle system is fully functioning and I have some other systems ready, but I want to try and create some original graphics so that it won't be another LoG clone. Haven't tried anything like this before so I would love some feedback and tips about it (right now all I have is this tileset, but here are some more battle system screens).

PS. Game page is still pending atm.
East, one thing I'd suggest is not mirroring the trees, or at least mirroring them and then adding some additional detail. I also would suggest tuning the color a bit; too much yellow, maybe. I'd add more blue to everything and maybe darken it just a touch on top of that.
There's a bit too much green, green on green. It makes the map a lot more dull than it has to. Put some flowers and maybe rocks to break up the greenery.
Agree with everything, thanks. :)

Did some fixes - the the trees are less mirrory (although they need some more work now when I look at them), added more cliffs, rocks and flowers. Also changed the color of the grass a bit, it's a bit easier on the eye now, I think.

InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Looking ALOT better, East! :)