SCREENSHOT SURVIVAL 20XX

Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
The pots are sized the same as the rtp ones. In fact I frankensprited most of the tiles you see. So it's probably just the shading that gives the illusion that they're tall and skinny. I'll see what I can do about them!

edit: TWO PAGEBREAKS IN A ROW >:(
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
You're a wizard, Frogge!

In celebration of me getting my shit together (in no small part due to getting back on some quality antidepressants), have a shot of Fear in her natural habitat.
author=Frogge
Coincidentally, I'm using the same chipsets for mapping rn, Healy :0

Your little ship looks cute <3

Thanks! I'm sure yours looks just as good, and likely better.
author=Luiishu535
@Healy: I can't see your screenshot. :/
Yeah, Imgur's being weird right now. I don't know what's up with that.

EDIT: Oh hey, that looks pretty great, Cor!
Frogge
That's a lovely sprite corf <3
Vandriette
"The purpose of life is to end." -Agent Smith

I like how this came out xD

I added Kanna to make it look cool .w.
Frogge
The only complaint I have is that your cliffs are too straight. Try making them gay breaking them up into different shapes. Like so~

author=Frogge
Try making them gay

This is good advice though
Vandriette
I don't have any other cliffs .w.
Frogge
No, that's not what I meant. I meant the LAYOUTS. Like in the example image I posted, the cliffs aren't just squares or rectangles, they come in diverse, messy shapes.
@Nil: I agree with Frogge on the cliffs. I also think that the transition between the water and cliffs could look a bit better. You could edit the tiles so that the bottom part of the cliffs are underwater.

@Healy: Ah, I can see the screenshot now! Ship looks cool! Did you use the 2k3 tileset palette for it?

@Kaempfer: I'm glad you like the palette I'm using for this! I'll continue to make wall variations. I do, however, think that the outlines + orange/brown borders make for a good separation between the floor and walls.

@Corf: Nice architecture! Just like my feedback for Nil, I think that the transition between the water and buildings could be a bit better. I'd also add some shadows under the staircase to the right to create some depth. It looks a bit strange ATM.
Vandriette

im starting to have fun making these xD I did a bit of cliff work, but, it might not be immediately noticeable .w.
It's definitely noticeable! GG! ^^
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
It's immediately noticeable!
Frogge
Yeah, noticeable, and much better.
Vandriette
author=Frogge

How do you pronounce your name? @_@ I used to pronounce it as "Froge", kinda like "Doge" for example, but, now I just pronounce it as Frog O ^O
author=Nil
author=Frogge
How do you pronounce your name? @_@ I used to pronounce it as "Froge", kinda like "Doge" for example, but, now I just pronounce it as Frog O ^O

I personally say "Froggie" in my head.
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
I think it's pronounced "froaj" like as if it rhymes with "coach" except the latter consonant is a "j", neither a "ch" nor hard "g".

Source: Frogge saying it themselves in Youtube vids.
It's Fro-j, but with a soft, French j.
Frogge
author=Nil
author=Frogge

Froge like Doge is pretty much how you pronounce it, yeah. It doesn't matter though, I don't care how people pronounce it.
Silent F is go! Ogge~