SCREENSHOT SURVIVAL 20XX

Vandriette
"The purpose of life is to end." -Agent Smith
http://imgur.com/a/oFPyB
decided to join in on the action
author=Nil
http://imgur.com/a/oFPyBdecided to join in on the action

Hey, I think this looks pretty good. One thing to consider is I think the perspective of the bed is pitched a little too much down the z axis more than everything else, which kinda makes things look a little weird (it should have more of an 'overhead' appearance to match the rest of the room!)
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Everthing is at a different angle. Most obviously, the night table and breakfast table are even at different angles from each-other - one is almost a circle and one is twice as wide as it is tall, despite them both being round tables. The rug is even worse than the breakfast table - I think it's a perfect circle.

On the flip side, the bed has the opposite problem; it's almost directly facing the camera. The top of the bed is barely any longer than the top of the night-table. It should stretch much further down.

If you want a 3/4 view - which is what most games use - then the tops and fronts of square and circular objects should be half as many pixels tall as they are wide. That's how your night-table is drawn right now, which is fine. If you want the camera angle to be more overhead, like the lower table where it's 80% as tall as it is wide, or more front-view, like the bed is right now, that's fine, but make absolutely sure to keep it consistent across every tile in the game.

author=Momeka
Rocks
this screenshot rocks
Taking a break from R3P to make an epilogue scene for Ara Fell...

I'm really happy with the way this is turning out. I've been meaning to make this for almost a year, but nothing felt right, and I didn't want to just tack on an additional ending sequence just because it was requested.
It looks great, BL. Very homey. About the only think I'd change is the flowers on the roof. They're not really needed and feel weird. Well, that and the cut-off tree on the side of the house. Is it growing through the wall? It looks like it'd be growing through the wall. Otherwise, it just looks so warm.
Good thoughts! The flowers I'll probably end up keeping. The original tiles had grass growing up through the thatched roof, and Caladium thought it'd be cuter if it was flowers instead. But the bush thing, maybe you're right... My thinking was that it was growing pressed up against the wall, but since it matches the "full" one perfectly, it really doesn't come across like that...

And thanks! Warm is definitely what I was going for.
My first attempt for creating a tree on top of "magical" clouds~
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
I like the map itself, but what's up with this?

author=Frogge
I like the map itself, but what's up with this?

I've tried to make mammatus cloud style on it~ There are few like that on the map. Does it look bad?
Frogge
It looks very confusing. I'd remove it, personally.
Nice work! But perhaps shade the tree shadow (and clouds) with more than one color/add more texture? The tree seems plucked out of a different graphical style than the rest.
Vandriette
"The purpose of life is to end." -Agent Smith

I had never made a bathroom before, but I like how this came out, might even use it.

Does it look good?
Frogge
Might wanna show us the whole room, perhaps?
@Nil: Some quick feedback, it's kinda weird that the bathtub is standing on the carpet. Also who would put paintings in the shower?

Edit:
Shhhhh, it's a secret (room).
That looks nice and clean as always, Momeka. I really appreciate your use of contrast when you shade stuff. It definitely makes your art stand out.

Also, what's the grid size of your sprite here?

@Nil: Is it zoomed in like that in-game? It looks quite blurry to me.
Thanks Luii. As for sprite sizes it's 2k3, so the sprites have a 24x32 limit (humanoids are around 20x26). The secret door is made up of nine 16x16 tiles.
I'm not ready to announce what I'm working on..
But here are a few screens

Overworld

Town

The game is set in a futuristic fantasy sci-fi world.
They look pretty neat. It reminds me of the Phantasy Star 2 remake for the PS2.
Well... it's inspired by the Phantasy Star series...
And I was using inspiration from the graphics in part 2.
So you're not far off.