SCREENSHOT SURVIVAL 20XX

author=Momeka

Playing around with a field of vision thing. Ignore the ghost image thing, it didn't turn out as good as I thought it would.

Edit:
Made it real time and extended the players sight radius

This is top notch stuff Momeka. I actually loved the ghost image thing a lot, too. It's a really cool effect.

edit: quote for new page!
Thanks, I actually just updated it a bit. It now supports multiple light sources. Also changed the graphics a bit, overall I like the look better, feels more like an actual dungeon. But the walls doesn't look as good together with the line of sight stuff.

Give me the download link to that game, Momeka-chan!

IGMC game is getting quite spoOoky!
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
That looks fucking amazing, brother Lui
The potted plants on each side of the... thing up there by the door look like its hands. Like it was seeping up from the floor. Spooky indeed.
InfectionFiles
Jazz hands!
More progress on the cave/forest hybrid dungeon.

InfectionFiles
Dang that's purty
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Cave forests are lief

Also the glowing water is gorg <3
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Meiscool & the things he did with Rudra were inspiring.
author=Tau
Meiscool & the things he did with Rudra were inspiring.
Yeah man, he was a definite inspiration.

I've tried to track down his game from 2011-14, but it seems like it's vanished off the Internet. It was one of the most beautiful I've ever seen. XD
@Blindmind
I love the atmosphere and it seems like an interesting place to adventure. The huge cutoff trees that grow smaller trees are awesome.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I had this equipment menu layout sitting around in a psd for a good few years now. Yesterday I decided I want to make it into an actual menu. So I put it in a side project and it took me way too long to figure out how to make the equipment menu cursor work in all 4 directions, while keeping it completely dynamic in terms of number of items allowed, number of items per row, etc. Now I have the most complex part of the menu, which I usually save for last, done and ready! yay.
@Momeka:
Always amazing, 'nuff said.

@Luu:
What a weird, cool palette. I'm gettin' spooked just looking at it.

@Blindmind:
Absolutely beautiful. Does that pano make sense, though? Are they high enough up to see only clouds outside?

Also, I take full credit for the entire area, just so you know.

@East:
I really like that menu. Clean, clear, effective.

@Sated:
Yeah, I think being able to give the player a hint/trick him into thinking they're being given a hint is well worth the extra light sources.

This has been a good page of screenshots!

Meiscool was the king of vapourware. He did produce pretty screenshots, though.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
lol why is anyhting with some overwrought lighting pictures called 'atmospheric'. rm communities you never change

anyway here's my screenshot of a forest with an overlay on it

momeka: please don't stop making shit. i want to play that
Trying to nail down the look of a new dungeon, Demon Claw Swamp.

Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
I honestly love the variety of all the dungeons you have shown ram. Each location looks consistent yet different at the same time. Also I wonder what purpose that hand serves.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Well, that's a demon claw, and it certainly looks like a swamp, so I think you're on the right track!

Other than the claw, the right sludge pool looks a little barren. Maybe put some more trees/claws there to break the monotony more?
author=Craze
anyway here's my screenshot of a forest with an overlay on it

https://rpgmaker.net/media/content/games/10147/screenshots/Making_The_Most_Of_It.png
needs 30% more dramatic fog overlay

author=Kaempfer
@Blindmind:
Absolutely beautiful. Does that pano make sense, though? Are they high enough up to see only clouds outside?

Also, I take full credit for the entire area, just so you know.
Noted XD

I could probably change the pano to a landscape and achieve the same effect, so that's a possibility. I haven't added any puzzles to the room yet, but I just wanted to cement the basic layout/mood.