SCREENSHOT SURVIVAL 20XX

OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Damn, seeing all your guys' amazing work makeS me more determined to make something awesome too!

EDIT: Really? A pagebreak?
I've got some nonsense going on here.
@SgtMettool: I love it, looks great! Is there a game page for it? Cause I would subscribe to that.

Pretty happy with the silly death effect
I'm pretty certain it's an image from Crescent Eve, which is on the site.

@Momeka: Yep! It's Crescent Eve. Gamepage is here.
author=Momeka
@SgtMettool: I love it, looks great! Is there a game page for it? Cause I would subscribe to that.

Pretty happy with the silly death effect

It's beautiful
@Momeka: Just like an old NES game, except for the more modern colour palette. Evokes a great sense of nostalgia, even though it's something brand new! And your pixel art is on point, for sure. Great work.

My freeware Christmas game for a contest

A little something im working on at the moment, getting tilesets down for a sci-fi puzzle solving rpg.
Looks nice Remix, I really like the graphics. The only thing that looks kinda odd is the top shadow(?), it should probably be angled with the walls.
Thanks momeka, i dont have shadows on there at the moment, just a tint screen and one of these just to let the player know its a cutscene i guess.

Oh yeah, that makes sense. Never mind then :P
:P working on the spaceship interior some more today here's a glimpse

Each section will be an individual map, and if anyone has any suggestions id gladly take them on board. :)

apologies for the large image.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Your graphical style is really cool
You've got a nice tileset going, ReMiX!

What about spending more time on how the maps are composed? For example, that top right map doesn't really have anything to see, and as far as I can tell, nothing to do gameplay wise.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=Ramshackin
that top right map doesn't really have anything to see, and as far as I can tell, nothing to do gameplay wise.
It connects the maps in a organic way and has what looks like a door switch of some kind on the wall.

@PB- #1 definitely!

And that kettle is a little large, but I'm sure they make big kettles? So...
author=InfectionFiles
And that kettle is a little large, but I'm sure they make big kettles? So...

Yeah, it's actually smaller now. #1 is an old screenshot, and #2 is a mock-up based on #1, so... Especially when you have to pick it up in-game, that kettle was too big. :)
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Pine, Soft looks is more pleasant imo. The first one just make it look like a fun underground game. I like that about it and it has its charisma.
#2 is more polished, but be aware that a bad sketchy animation would stand out more. I would expect smoother and slower animations there. You can't avoid using at least some shadows too.
Thanks, Cap. I like the softer look too, but I've received input on Twitter and FB that thicker main outlines are better still, so I'll be doing some tests with that approach next.

By the way Remix, could you show us a larger version of the first screen you shared? I'd like to see that in more detail. Looks like you're using a "no outlines" approach like the one I tried out above.