SCREENSHOT SURVIVAL 20XX

@Garbamesh - I was actually a big fan of Wooby RPG. Kingdoms of the Dump looks amazing and is oozing personality. I love it.

@Momeka - Wonderful pixel art, but that's expected.

@Blind - The animations look great, but is that grass at the bottom of the lake? I know it's possible, but it seems off, you know?

@Punkitt - please release

--

Been working on the mandatory rpg spider dungeon:

author=Blind
Testing BR's water animations.

I love the birb nesting in the tree. Is that a flower at the bottom of that lake? Does that... make sense?

@Ram:
There better be a dope ass lore reason for that library being in a spooky spider cave

edit: I see you, sneaky passage
It's the spider's personal library. They are purveyors of fine art and high culture and hope to learn english by reading the books.

Actually good thing you mentioned it, because very little of that is told in the game. Time to go add some dialog.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
author=Ramshackin
It's the spider's personal library. They are purveyors of fine art and high culture and hope to learn english by reading the books.

This better be what's actually happening.

Just got done working on the location of the main warp pad to Saltovi, a location in my game that is connected to Chicago, the game's primary town. I pumped it full of details so it wouldn't look plain, and because it's near the woods, I thought some nice nature-centric scenery would compliment the little area. I think I did a pretty good job!
New tileset for the Catacombs and your followers now helps out in battles.

Also duel wielding projects at the moment cause I'm also working on a small Halloween expansion for Grimps. Here's the first stage of the expansion:

Also if you block the monsters path with an ice block it will use it to slide to safety.

Just something random I felt like doing since picking up Pixel Game Maker MV. :P Nothing much to show though.
JayjeAthravein
Old-School GAM-MAKster DOUBLE DONATOR SUPREME!
Just some Promo Art.
Ramshakin that's a very detailed and well made dungeon. Also that Beloved Rapture shot is really good, I can't wait for Blind to finish his game.

Take a look at these screenshots for the game I'm working on called Safehaven:

Overworld

Battlesystem
ESBY
extreme disappointment
i don't think i'll be able to accept that buffdude mcmuscle is called quinton
LoL but that is however the case.
I made some changes to the default battle system to implement some Tower Offense stages to my game Castle Warfare. It's still work in progress. Read more.

Greetings,
Tw0Face
Martimus - in world map I think that you should use a shift button with sand hole autotile nest to mountains and towns. Battle seems be little boring - I don't know - maybe use bigger character and monster or less dark and flat background will be better...

Tw0Face - Mapping is gut, windows also, except one in left down corner - this is partly out of screen and not see names of characters - I think better delete faceset and make this windows like in default RMACE battle.
@Tw0Face Ultimately if I was playing this I'd look past the problem in the second screenshot, as long as you know who each character is before selecting them. But the cut does make it loose a professional feeling and looks out of place. Still recommend taking Dragon_Kamillo's suggestion.
Thought about it and I think you guys are right. I took out the facesets. Thank you.

Greetings,
Tw0Face

Game I've been working on and off for the A Game By It's Cover Jam. Mostly testing out the sound and the shadow stuff. The character's shading is directly being affected as opposed to an overlay opacity change (something I did not like manually doing in rm2k3). This is done in GameMaker fyi.
Frogge
Dang that is cool as fuck
@Darken:
That looks really great. It's definitely a cool effect, and I like the atmosphere a lot even though it's just a test. It looks a bit weird that the character, who is so immediately affected by light doesn't cast their own shadow, though, even it would just be a static blob that followed them around.

@J-Man:
How are you liking the engine so far?

@Momeka:
Catacomb is looking really good! Your puzzle game looks adorable, too.

@Zach:
There are two major things you need to do: 1) break up the straight lines; nature rarely has long, perfectly straight cliffs. Try adding some height variation/twists and turns to the cliff faces. 2) don't just add tiles to make it look busy. It looks like you just randomly added flowers and junk everywhere. Nature is chaotic, but it's not random. Flowers tend to grow in clumps, not precisely at intervals of ten feet in every direction. See how you've got the stacked wood near the cut down trees and not scattered about at random? Makes sense to me. Apply the same logic to how the vegetation is growing.
author=Tw0Face
I made some changes to the default battle system to implement some Tower Offense stages to my game Castle Warfare. It's still work in progress. Read more.

Greetings,
Tw0Face

Why does Wakanda need diamonds? They have vibranium. Also, aren't they fanatical about national security?
Frogge
dont question it

WAKANDA FOREVER