SCREENSHOT SURVIVAL 20XX

InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
I think it looks nice, Nemo
Heh, the King has his people working on it, we'll have to see what the SFonts script thinks. (But TY, good catch). As for the autoshadows, yeah, yuck. That was just a copy of one of Ocean's screenshots, here's something original (and big). But just playing around right now, it's a joy to work with a well-organized tileset instead of my own massively disorganized rips.

Won't lie, desperately searching for anyone who's played with this tileset for visual reference/inspiration
For the throne room I would recommend you move the stage up one on the wall (or as many tiles as it should be high) at the back so it doesn't look incredibly weird. Especially as the fence you're using around the stage allows for you to see the height discrepancies.

Something is not right. YouTube tags are absolutely staunchly refusing to work. Anyone else had this problem?
Blind, you are officially banned from this site and game dev for making us all look bad aka that looks absolutely beautiful!
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=Froggo
literally every Beloved Rapture image is picture of the moment material
author=zDS
Blind, you are officially banned from this site and game dev for making us all look bad aka that looks absolutely beautiful!

XD Thank you. My pixel artist deserves 99% of the credit, of course!

On that note - do BR's old Hero sprites fit in with the new visuals? I tried editing/recoloring some of them. I feel as though the new assets have been progressing so nicely that now they're a noticeable weak point.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Well now that you mention it haha. They’re great sprites but they do clash with the new original assets. Now I must return to my disappearing act!
@Momeka
Now THAT'S a battle system. Bravo.
Momeka I'm not entirely sure what's going on but I am pretty sure I love it.

The first episode of Road To Paradise: The Staircase, Episode I: Downstairs is just about ready for release. Just one more round of testing and one more coat of shellac and polish and it should be ready for a public launch.

Oh yes, there will be tech trees. Tech trees I tell you!

Oh Varymar, you rapscallion.
(I know that the Time Dragon, that's the purple one, looks like he's hanging upside down from the ceiling or something. Let's say that he literally is.)

Got the upgrade screen done for my game.

I'm not... completely happy with it, but I think it's serviceable.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Ooooo, Sidewinder. I really like that and gives me some classic vibes. Even if you choose to change it up or add to it, well done.
@sidewinder Your game looks very impressive I look forward to playing it :)
Let's celebrate the release of the Fear & Hunger - Full version with a lovely screenshot for a change of pace. Go check out the game! :O
author=InfectionFiles
Ooooo, Sidewinder. I really like that and gives me some classic vibes. Even if you choose to change it up or add to it, well done.

Looking back on it now, I'm thinking I'll center the component's name, move the player's credits down a few pixels to line it up better, and change it so that "Press ENTER to buy" text only shows up if you've actually got enough credits for the part, but, it'll probably stay more or less the same.

author=grindalf
@sidewinder Your game looks very impressive I look forward to playing it :)

I've been working a lot more overtime lately, so progress has tapered off a bit, still making some headway, though.

author=Orange

That looks absolutely incredible. Congrats on the release.
well, where is this cargoship headed to? and what is Ramirez up to? find out (hopefully) next week in the new DEEP 8 demo.