SCREENSHOT SURVIVAL 20XX

I'm testing out a tileset here, the scene itself is based on a nightmare of mine.

btw, does anyone have suggestions on how to take screenshots on windows? I've been using mac for so long and now on windows I noticed that the screenshots I take with prt sc-key don't retain the resolution....
@Cazic
Not sure what you mean by pages, it's mana regen per second.

@orange-
Hey that tileset looks really nice! It reminds me of the game Don't Starve. For screenshots in windows, the one it comes with is called Snipping Tool. It allows you to take a screenshot of an area of your screen based on what you select with your mouse.
Not an RPG, but I'm sharing anyway because I love you guys ;)

author=PhantasmaX
@Cazic

I was making a joke because it actually says "Manga".
author=Cazic
author=PhantasmaX
@Cazic
I was making a joke because it actually says "Manga".

LOL, wow good catch, I didn't even see that! Thanks!

On a side note, I finished making a job board system for guild quests:

Not trying to overly advertise here, but really wanted to share this with you guys.

Kingdoms of the Dump Kickstarter is up. Without RMN this game would never exist. Thanks to all of you for keeping this place alive, I wish I did more to contribute to the disourse here.
@Garbamesh That looks absolutely amazing!
Grats on the KS progress so far. I'm sure you'll get funded.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I see you got yourself a new name again. The Kickstarter page looks like a box of candy.
@Garbamesh, This looks so epic! There is just no way you couldn't reach the kickstarter goals with everything you guys got to show. I'll make sure to support the kickstarter too!
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar

Benediction Supplies is a charity shop where the refurbished gear of fallen soldiers gets sold and the proceeds help those affected by the recent war. It's meant to be a bit run down and creepy, but right now it's just kinda... boring.

Any suggestions on deadening it up without being SUPER run-down? It's meant to at least pretend to have class, but Hortensia is overworked running it and doesn't really give a shit. She already has to man both sides of the counters!
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Maybe put a bunch of closed and open boxes around, including in the middle of the room, like stuff that hasn't been properly unpacked or stored.
Maybe a cobweb or two in the corners
A few wall cracks. You could probably also put some of that grime in another corner or two, maybe even up the wall a little behind the boxes (almost like they tried to hide the mould with stacked boxes).

Also perhaps a bit more stock to make the place look a bit more like someone doesn't have time to take care of keeping everything clear. A table of supplies/weapons, some more armour stands, etc.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar

took the stock/messy boxes idea. i didn't wanna run down the actually building that much more but i did grime things up a slight touch more.
author=Blind
Palace garden.

You never disappoint Blind! For real, I'm really loving this style and take you're going with on the tiles and pixel art, such a wonderful mesh together! The beauty of scenery and atmosphere you're trying to portray is definitely showing :)
It's a nice shot, but on further viewing I notice the shingles/cone on the castle top there in the corner don't match the perspective. Shit doesn't have to be perfect but that's REALLY far off 3/4. Looks more like a flat 2D perspective than anything.
Blind, That's gorgeous! It's pretty much flawless tbh. I wouldn't care about the castle top perspective issue. That's typical jRPG shenanigans that has occured in most of the 2D games since the dawn of time.