SCREENSHOT SURVIVAL 20XX

I mean, I was just jokingly pointing out, not throwing grenades of damnation (TM) at ya. XD

Also, I did not see the pupper due to the screen needing to be scrolled. It's adorable! So cute~<3
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
author=Arcmagik
Part of the Tileset is recolored Time Fantasy. The roads, the walls, and the entire shop image is Time Fantasy. Only the sprites are RTP.

I said that's not all RTP. I didn't say there wasn't any RTP.

It was also a joke against the title being called RTP World. I don't actually care that much about it.

SHAME

author=Liberty
I mean, I was just jokingly pointing out, not throwing grenades of damnation (TM) at ya. XD

Also, I did not see the pupper due to the screen needing to be scrolled. It's adorable! So cute~<3

Backing out? EVEN MORE SHAME
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
tarma.... i love it.......
I also did not see the puppy until Frogge mentioned it... and I was like wth is he talking about there is no animals in these scre... oh.

author=tarma
First screen I share of my pet project: RTP World: Gaiden 0. Game will be short and only one town that will act as a hub for the story, quests, etc. Right now busy working on the town map.

Second one is still empty, I know, but town is starting to look like... a town!

In all serious now, it is a very nice blend of TF / old RTP. I like how you have brightened the TF tiles. I have done and seen this done in reverse with 2k/2k3 RTP items being recolored in the TF color palette so it's really neat to see it done in the opposite.

Now I wish I had done something similar for Legion Saga DX... would have been a lot less commissions. lol
There’s something charming about the 2k rtp, but I can’t quite put my finger on it.

Great screens Tarma.
Wow gee, so many comments!

author=Punkitt
This is lookin' super cute! I especially like the first one inside; the characters really pop off the tileset because of the colors, and I think it's a really neat effect.

Thanks! That's something that I thought a lot about when imaging the project and thinking about the aesthetics and how would everything would fit on RPG Maker MV using such different assets.

author=Arcmagik
author=tarma
First screen I share of my pet project: RTP World: Gaiden 0. Game will be short and only one town that will act as a hub for the story, quests, etc. Right now busy working on the town map.

False advertisement! That's not all RTP! lol.

lmao, will include a "Might contain Fantasy Time traces" disclaimer to not get sued.

author=Craze
tarma.... i love it.......

Thanks ^^

author=Arcmagik
I also did not see the puppy until Frogge mentioned it... and I was like wth is he talking about there is no animals in these scre... oh.

author=tarma

In all serious now, it is a very nice blend of TF / old RTP. I like how you have brightened the TF tiles. I have done and seen this done in reverse with 2k/2k3 RTP items being recolored in the TF color palette so it's really neat to see it done in the opposite.

Now I wish I had done something similar for Legion Saga DX... would have been a lot less commissions. lol

Thanks! Looking forward to try Legion Saga DX. I thought that mixing RTP style charas and Fantasy Time tilesets would work and it seems so, thanks for your feedback guys.

My only issue with the tilesets is that default colours look very pale and I rather have something more vibrant. I suck doing graphs but I know the basics on Photoshop to tweak it.

author=DungeonDevDude
There’s something charming about the 2k rtp, but I can’t quite put my finger on it.

Great screens Tarma. I

Thanks dude, hope I get my game page approved soon.
Punkitt
notorious rpgmaker 2k3 shill

Working on a cyberpunk arcade area for my game. Been working on it since last night and I'm super happy with how it's turning out!

Here's it in motion:

Looks real lovely, the green neon-y tint is noice :~

so many bugsssssssss............................................................................................

edit:

author=JosephSeraph
Looks real lovely, the green neon-y tint is noice :~

Man, that's looking nice. The screenshot was beautiful, but seeing it in motion is even better. My favorite part was that slime jumping out at around 10 secs.

I've been working on some enemy designs. I got this idea from my younger cousin, who loves bad puns.

(Help me come up with space puns for emerge text,:P)

I also took some advice from earlier in the thread about my dungeon tiles. I still need to work on the dungeon items, but hopefully the grid doesn't look at broken up here. Thanks for everyone that gave feedback so far!

Here's the older screenshot for comparison:
Looks a lot better, especially the ground. I still think you should recolour the grid to a dark brown so it's not playing tricks on your eyes with the circles (I keep seeing lighter dots in the middle of them) but yes, that looks much, much better.
author=Liberty
Looks a lot better, especially the ground. I still think you should recolour the grid to a dark brown so it's not playing tricks on your eyes with the circles (I keep seeing lighter dots in the middle of them) but yes, that looks much, much better.

You know, I know I forgot to do something. Thanks for the reminder.^^
Thinking of doing an interactive game dev/design tips & tricks thing. Messing around trying to figure out what it could look like.

Ignore the text it's just random
author=Momeka
Thinking of doing an interactive game dev/design tips & tricks thing. Messing around trying to figure out what it could look like.

Ignore the text it's just random

I’d play the hell out of that.
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
MOMEKA AND DARKEN YOU JUST HAVE TO KEEP OUTDOING YOURSELVES. Those are incredibly amazing and I want to play them right now.

Drawing new stuff every day :O
So what has been accomplished until now? No maps again ... Hey, don't look at me like that!

I finally managed to insert the faces and I tested most of them.

On the second screen you can see how the whole thing finally looks inside a messagebox. Of course, everything is displayed on a beautiful testmap that couldn't be any more aesthetic. I'm quite satisfied with the result. You can see the GUI for the day- and night-system on the top right. Thanks to Boros, I now have a counter that shows the number of elapsed days as well. In short, this is an animated clock that displays the different stages of the day. Time only passes when the player moves.

Holy crap you guys are amazing. You are some intimidating peers to have, my dudes & ladies. Your game making game is fucking on point.

@punkitt: great aesthetic, really interesting color pallete too
@JoeSeraph: whoa, is that character's name really "Shenanigan"?
@DARKEN: I WANT. that game. right now. can has?
@orange-: hot damn that's one of the spookiest screens I've ever seen. super hella disturbing Gigeresque design of that creepy altar.
@DungeonDevDude: thank you for making Mandromeda a thing.

Anyway here are some screenshots showing a gameplay feature in my game Live Free Or Die. It looks better in motion than it does as screenshots but I'm a dinosaur-level late adopter of video capture, and it looks even better in play than it does in motion, but I'm not near having a demo ready so yeah here's some screenies.

...whoops. Shoulda saved that grenade for the room on the right, huh. (Probably the most violent tableau I've created in a game that was not a horror game.)

Well, don't say we didn't warn you!

Good gameplay is about choices. Sometimes you'll have more choices to make later on based on your initial choices.
I figure I might as well show this off. I've been redoing Pilgrim's Road and one of the new things I've got working is a fully functional FPLE system. There's no transition between turning left or right, but for the most part it's working pretty well.

I've also been working on 4X (ish) game. Hopefully it'll be done by the end of October. Got really nostalgic lately for this old browser game I used to play called Archspace.

@orange
Really creepy atmosphere there, good stuff, I like it!

Still working on my ARPG