SCREENSHOT SURVIVAL 20XX

I don't know what Marvel Brothel is, but I'm all in based on what I'm seeing.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
calunio from which hellmouth hath thou spawned again
author=orange-
I don't know what Marvel Brothel is, but I'm all in based on what I'm seeing.

A game originally posted on RMN, taken down due to Marvel legal threats.
https://gamejolt.com/games/marvel-brothel/4052

author=Craze
calunio from which hellmouth hath thou spawned again

Greetings from one ancient to another.
Punkitt
notorious rpgmaker 2k3 shill

Here's a tiny section of a larger tomb dungeon I'm working on! All the art is 100% me, and I'm pretty happy with the turnout.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
PUNK THAT'S SEXY AS HELL MAN HOLY BALLS

Who doesn't like spawnable fires?
Punkitt
Lookin good! That's such a neat artstyle.
author=Frogge
PUNK THAT'S SEXY AS HELL MAN HOLY BALLS

GOSH thanks frogge!! here's some more

I'm slowly working more and more on the tileset, and I'm pretty proud of how it looks.

Punky, your pixel skills are getting so good!! I really love the light colors in the palette. It's super pleasing to the eyes. And the roots/trees are SO good!

I don't have anything helpful to add. I'm just a part of the Punkitt Fan Club XD
@Amy, that looks really great! I'd kinda like to experiment with western RPG aesthetics too one of these days. Everything looks perfect there!

@punkitt, I really like the palette and the lightness of it all. Really lovely. Is that a gecko hiding behind the plant?

I did some graphics for a competition where you had to imagine unseen lands of Dark Souls. This is my depiction of the land of Carim:

I'll most likely end up using most of these graphics in Fear & Hunger: Termina later on.
It's been a while since I don't share pics on this thread so, let's go!

I'm working on a short JRPG that I'm using to learn how to make a game and also testing a lot of stuff. So far, I'm really happy with the results. Mapping is almost done and now I'm focused on eventing.
Punkitt
Woah, I really love the muted colors! This looks super neat!

author=Gourd_Clae
Punky, your pixel skills are getting so good!! I really love the light colors in the palette. It's super pleasing to the eyes. And the roots/trees are SO good!

I don't have anything helpful to add. I'm just a part of the Punkitt Fan Club XD

ah gosh thanks!!!
Here's some more stuff

Working on some new rooms inside the Mansion

I feel that my pixel art skills have leveled up to an extreme.
The dirt might could use some work though...
@Koopakush: Looking great! You've really mastered those subtle light/shadow effects - lends so much to the atmosphere. :D

Here's a shot of the village entrance.

@Blind, looks so peaceful and tranquil! Really love the atmosphere!
Punkitt
@Blind
The way the map is put together feels...less like an RPG map and more like a real place. I super dig it!!

@MarkusT
Haha, I really like the cartoony look. It kinda looks like a Genesis game!! Looks great.

@Koopa Kush
Woahhhhhhhh I love the lighting! It's super rad that you got spooky mood lighting going in RPGMaker, it looks fantastic

Also @Orange I forgot to reply to your images but they look insanely good!!!
author=Punkitt
@MarkusT
Haha, I really like the cartoony look. It kinda looks like a Genesis game!! Looks great.

Thanks.
Funny you should mention the Genesis.
I'm taking a TON of inspiration from Kid Chameleon.

I fixed the ground.. it looked horrible last time.
I think it works better now.
Also, I got these awesome color cycling waterfalls now.
author=Punkitt
@KoopaKush
Woahhhhhhhh I love the lighting! It's super rad that you got spooky mood lighting going in RPGMaker, it looks fantastic
Thank you very much Punkitt! I appreciate the compliment :) Still working hard every day on this game. Yours looks like it's coming along amazing! I can't wait :D been eyeing those screenshots for a good while now

@MarkusT duude I love the retro look man, I honestly love your spritework, looking very crisp!
Thanks.
I don't mind feedback if anyone's got any.