SCREENSHOT SURVIVAL 20XX

Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
I've missed working on horror games and i've missed posting here

@Frogge
I love that tint, super clean mapping by the way too! That bottom map isn't fucking around at all. Looks really well made, can't wait to see you upload that game page
author=Frogge
I've missed working on horror games and i've missed posting here

Cheff Kiss

I havent seen someone pull of 2 floors like you have in that bottom screenshot in RPGM before, not that well anyway. The illusion of depth works really well!
Punkitt
notorious rpgmaker 2k3 shill
Frogge those screenshots are poppin off!!!
@Frogge: I love these custom face graphics. They go quite well with the Refmap graphics.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
pic of the moment?
Frogge
Thanks so much for the nice comments y'all! It's still very early in development but I'm super glad you guys like how it's looking so far.

author=Cap_H
pic of the moment?

@Ciel:
*enthusiastic thumbsup emoji* soon

@Frogge:
Excellent vibe, cool use of height. I'm pretty intrigued by an RM horror game that doesn't take place in a mansion (no offense to mansions).
Frogge
author=Kaempfer
@Frogge:
Excellent vibe, cool use of height. I'm pretty intrigued by an RM horror game that doesn't take place in a mansion (no offense to mansions).

Thanks! I put my mansion horror game on hiatus for this lmao
@kaempfer
heyyy, it's just Chapter 1 of my game that starts in the mansion! :p lol
Gretgor
Having gotten my first 4/5, I must now work hard to obtain... my second 4/5.
Frogge, that looks sweet! By the way, I'm using some of your Refmap edits on my jam entry <3
Frogge
It's so cool to hear they're getting some use <3 Glad you like the screenshots too!
Been organizing screenshots to post on my typical pages, might as well post them here:
Punkitt
Man, I really adore the filter you're using!! The whole style of this looks absolutely superb.

Here's a battle screen for my new project, Astral Guard!

(and here's another, actually!)

@Punkitt
Those backgrounds are sooo pleasing, the whole aesthetic is honestly. I'm loving your work :D also, I want to know more about that bird guy :o he's got a slick design

Here's a map and some reflections I've been working on. Gonna have fun with mirrors in particular with it being horror after all :D
Punkitt, you’re really nailing that aesthetic. Astral guard looks so fun.
Punkitt
@DungeonDev & @KoopaKush

Gosh thank you guys so much!! I'm having a lot of fun working on it, I'm really glad you're enjoying the aesthetic. Speaking of, I actually have another gif here! This is a test for a new area. I tried composing the music first and then making the tileset based on how the song felt; I really like how the process turned out.

Also, Koopa, rock solid lighting there! I really dig it :D
Really digging Punkitt's and Darken's styles.

Just made this as the first of many battle backgrounds. Saw a similar BG perspective on another game and loved the concept.

@Frogge, That's very busy mapping. Like is that 2-tile rule already? You make it work though. Even if I've seen most of these tiles 100 times before, there's something very fresh in your screenshots.

@Darken, These screens look amazing. I'm kinda envious of the amazing style : D I think some of the steam/smoke effects are really cool especially.

@Punkitt, Really charming! Talking about the combat screens, I'm usually not a fan with such low contrast between colours, but it fits your style really well. I'm trying to understand why it doesn't bother me... maybe it's the addition of dithering fades? It's really cool regardless.

@koopakrush, How do you make that mirror work? I need this knowledge.(I like the bathtub skeleton)

@Jpratt, everything's looking really solid. The perspective is definitely working well here!

Here's a screenshot from me too:
@orange, thank you for the feedback. You've really nailed the atmosphere there. Professional quality, hands down.