SCREENSHOT SURVIVAL 20XX

Made some covers for my stuff.

Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
These look really cool, though I would personally take off the new game / continue options / shutdown.
Punkitt
notorious rpgmaker 2k3 shill
Ooh, love those box covers! I adore stuff like that.

Workin' on my entry for Kill the Cutie! <3
Frogge
PUNKITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT YOUR SKILLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Gretgor
Having gotten my first 4/5, I must now work hard to obtain... my second 4/5.
author=Punkitt
Workin' on my entry for Kill the Cutie! <3

It makes me so sad that that adorable character is probably gonna be horribly murdered in the end.
author=Frogge
These look really cool, though I would personally take off the new game / continue options / shutdown.

Thanks. Removed the Title Menu and here's the result.
Frogge
Much nicer! Thinking of using these for anything in particular?
author=Frogge
Much nicer! Thinking of using these for anything in particular?

Not initially. I made them just for fun. I'm currently using them covers as a subheader for my itch.io-site to make things look more interesting.
Frogge
Ooooh that's a very nicely decorated itch.io page. I should take notes!
New title screen in progress.
Giznads: Outstanding job. :D It's been a very long time since I've seen such a perfect meshing of transparency overlays, small animations, panning etc; all coming together for a striking scene. I'm beyond excited to finally play Nihilo. XD

Not too much to show off on my end. In the process of updating some older maps with tileset updates. Namely, a thicker & more pronounced grass.

Frogge
Looks beautiful as usual Blind! Though, any plans to make the shadow for the bird go behind trees? It looks kind of weird to see the shadow not change in elevation despite the bird flying over a tree.
Punkitt
notorious rpgmaker 2k3 shill
author=Gretgor
It makes me so sad that that adorable character is probably gonna be horribly murdered in the end.

Aw come on Gretgor, maybe she'll make it out just fine! Who knows? :D

I got some custom speech bubbles going now, which is super exciting! I found out embarrassingly late into using RPGMaker2k3 that you can copy and paste Common Events across projects, so all I had to do was plop in the eventing I'd already done for a different project to get it to work. :D

@Giznad Woah, love the spooky ambience here! It's super cool seeing that kind of atmosphere on a title screen, I see a lot of foggy stuff like that here in Washington. Those structures look super interesting. Those colors are out of this world!!

@Blind I have so much respect for putting in all that wildlife! I've been trying to do the same with my projects, because having wildlife along with everything instead of only NPCs and enemies on the map makes areas far more interesting to look at and explore. It looks fantastic as always!
Some Gameplay for my new project. Yes, it's Tetris.

@Tw0Face
Yooo that's pretty badass actually! I do like the look of everything :)
Gretgor
author=Giznads
New title screen in progress.
(image)

That title screen is absolutely badass! I love the amount of visual effects you managed to add to this <3

author=Blind
Not too much to show off on my end. In the process of updating some older maps with tileset updates. Namely, a thicker & more pronounced grass.

Sweet! Lovely visuals, very old school. Gives me an SNES vibe, which is probably what you were going for. Good stuff.

author=Punkitt
I got some custom speech bubbles going now, which is super exciting! I found out embarrassingly late into using RPGMaker2k3 that you can copy and paste Common Events across projects, so all I had to do was plop in the eventing I'd already done for a different project to get it to work. :D

Aaaaah <3 the speech bubbles only make this even more adorable... and probably even more jarring when the thing finally takes place.

author=Tw0face
Some Gameplay for my new project. Yes, it's Tetris.

I like the idea of minigame-based RPGs, like, say, a Tetris RPG. Is that what you're going for? It's looking cool!
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Screens from my Kill the Cutie game, Jamie:

Gretgor
author=Deckiller
Screens from my Kill the Cutie game, Jamie:

(images)

Digging the purple color scheme.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Thanks m8 :D
Some battle system features in progress. (Not a final product)

Entering battle...

Enemy special attacks...

Unison (team) special attacks... (low frame-rate gif due to length)

Boss death animations...