SCREENSHOT SURVIVAL 20XX

Gretgor
Having gotten my first 4/5, I must now work hard to obtain... my second 4/5.
author=Giznads
Some battle system features in progress.(Not a final product)

Entering battle...
(image)
Enemy special attacks...
(image)
Unison (team) special attacks... (low frame-rate gif due to length)
(image)
Boss death animations...
(image)

Holy crap, man, fully animated enemies? That's badass!
Punkitt
notorious rpgmaker 2k3 shill
Woah, those screenshots look incredible!!

well, I didn't get my game page in before the 26th, so I'm not sure if I'll qualify for Kill the Cutie, but I'm still chipping away at it regardless!! I got the title screen done last night, which I'm super happy with.

Decky
I'm a dog pirate

ez puzzle is ez
best mba colleges in delhi ncr without cat
*SPAM*
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
author=mbacollege
best mba colleges in delhi ncr without cat

Why would anyone want to go to a college without cats
This is the map of the first city of the game.

Just a little something from my upcoming project. I'll have the prologue uploaded soon.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Bandito, do screenshots from that town look good? And who lives in all of these houses? Is the river a defining feature and why is so narrow? Why is there a farm within city walls? Stone walls are demanding to build and farms need a lot of space.
Overall, I probably would scale it down, because you'll have a hard time making that town come alive. Or make the whole game in that town. It's certainly has enough features for 5 hours of gameplay and space for several dungeons.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate

Per Addit, Pocken's janitor sucks. Arc made an epic lighting effect because I seem to have this mental blockage when it comes to that kinda stuff lel.
@Punkitt, really impressive title screen! I love the tone. Btw, have you played Adventures of Lolo games? (I'm a huge fan of them) I kinda get those vibes. Although it might just be that rolley ball character.

@Deckiller, might be ez puzzle, but I don't get it lol. I like the visuals though! The dungeons especially looks awesome!

@Bandito, that kinda looks like early Dragon Quest town in both good and the bad. If that's what you're going for, fair enough, but otherwise I'd agree with Cap_H in that it could be condensed by a lot! I do like the variety and individual detail you've put to the houses though.

@Pyramid_Head, I like how well everything fits together. Love the tone of it all too.
Atrium room for an early cave dungeon. Does the lighting feel natural enough, or too overblown?

Gretgor
Having gotten my first 4/5, I must now work hard to obtain... my second 4/5.
author=Blind
Atrium room for an early cave dungeon. Does the lighting feel natural enough, or too overblown?

I don't think it's overblown. It looks sweet! Lovely atmosphere, makes me wanna explore it. Hopefully not too many random encounters, haha.
What Greg said.
Looks perfect!
The battle system is shaping up nicely :)
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
A work in progress from Jamie. Lots and lots of RTP edits.
Kumori, that is a very cool and unique style! I like it. It's a bit hard to tell what certain things are supposed to be, though. For example, is that dark portion up top a wall?

Ellenor, great work so far! The only issue is that there's a lot of empty space on the sides. It might help to spread apart the player character and the enemies just a bit.

Deckiller, this looks fantastic! I love the varied floor tiles and the overall intricacy of it all.

Darken - Not much else to say other than this looks extremely awesome! The static effects are remarkable.
author=dethmetal
Kumori, that is a very cool and unique style! I like it. It's a bit hard to tell what certain things are supposed to be, though. For example, is that dark portion up top a wall?

Ellenor, great work so far! The only issue is that there's a lot of empty space on the sides. It might help to spread apart the player character and the enemies just a bit.

Deckiller, this looks fantastic! I love the varied floor tiles and the overall intricacy of it all.

Darken - Not much else to say other than this looks extremely awesome! The static effects are remarkable.

Oh, it is a work in progress still so lots of things that are not in their final position =P
ellenor: Nice, I like the style, is it all custom art?
Darken: It's hard to make out some of the details, but it is definetly a unique art direction.

Topic:

Feels like I haven't posted here for ages, been working on improving the usability of my windows, to be used in the battle system. But the later isn't ready for prime time yet.