SCREENSHOT SURVIVAL 20XX

Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
For a sec I was about to ask how you managed to change the screen resolution on 2k3. Great job getting the authentic retro look on MV!

Edit: Argh, page break again! Curses!

author=NotADev
I've been working on a Dragon Quest game in MV for a while now and wanted to show some of the progress. I've implemented quite a few mechanics (formulas, state behaviour, equipment handling, changing formation) for battle/menus/characters and some UI.

(The images have been resized from the actual game res)
author=Punkitt
Have to say Punkitt, the animations and visuals look very slick. Good to see another developer still using RM2k3.

author=NotADev
I'm a sucker for DW, the graphics take me back and I love the UI.

I've been out of the community for a good 9 years, but never stopped writing the story for one of my passion projects. Working on a quick demo for Revelations, heres one week of development vs the work from 2012... I do wish I had my 2012 file lol. Hope you like it... question, add shadows or nah?

2021 on the left, 2012 on the right. Love both of them

Been working on a new equipment/inventory screen.

You can now shift + click to quick equip/remove items. It also marks the equipment slot that item uses. And lastly marks items that can't be used by the character.
Looks great as usual, reminds me of Eye of the Beholder.

Yet, another awesome screenshot of my upcoming RPG, Cease! It'll probably
be coming to this site in April! Here's a quick look at the battle system.
author=KumoriCloudGames
Yet, another awesome screenshot of my upcoming RPG, Cease! It'll probably
be coming to this site in April! Here's a quick look at the battle system.

This looks really neat! Love the art style and use of assets. Makes the screen really stand out compared to other games.
Hoooly crap man. It all looks perfect, all the pixels are nice and crispy and the menu design is poppin' fresh. I assume it was no small investment of your time to get it all set up like this.

author=NotADev
I've been working on a Dragon Quest game in MV for a while now and wanted to show some of the progress. I've implemented quite a few mechanics (formulas, state behaviour, equipment handling, changing formation) for battle/menus/characters and some UI.

(The images have been resized from the actual game res)
author=AshleyWasHere

Love this, you made the city look like a fun place to explore with all the active NPCs.

author=nemojbatkastle

Thank you! It's been 6+ months of work so far, a lot of effort and learning but I am really enjoying the development.
author=NotADev
author=AshleyWasHere
Love this, you made the city look like a fun place to explore with all the active NPCs.

Thanks so much.... just wait until I finish the school map.
KumoriCloudGames, that's a wild art style for sure. The Mage character is my favourite. Looks like a cool person.

Momeka, I've been seeing these screens of yours for a while now. Everything's looking so well put together. Very professional look and feel. The menu continues the same trend. The colour palette especially is cool.

Toaster Team, I'm not entirely sure what's happening here but looks cool regardless... actually what's the story here?

AshleyWasHere, Really nostalgic seeing rm2k's RTP in good use. I love all the original tweaks.

Few screens of my own

author=orange-

Wow, these screens are beautiful! Would love to see more.
author=Giznads
author=orange-
Wow, these screens are beautiful! Would love to see more.

Thanks! I don't want to flood this topic with screenshots, but you can check more screens on the gamepage Fear & Hunger 2: Termina
ESBY
extreme disappointment

i do thing
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
That's very nice, Esby. There's a rumour that certain map perverts only open your screenshots in a private window.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
@esby - very nice. now finish the thing
Spent last weekend and last night on some mapping action. Next time you see this school yard it will be filled with students and our MC in school clothes.

Check my Twitter or follow me on Discord for more updates if you're interested
Got some new screens as well. "Nightmode" is done. Going to make some stages next.

heyo lol ive been hanging out around here for a while and just recently made an actual Account because i've been getting into game making. i haven't really made significant progress on a project yet but i do have some screenshots from some artstyle experiments i've worked on before

author=NotADev

I'm automatically excited for this just because DQ/DW. Looking forward to progress!

author=AshleyWasHere
I've been out of the community for a good 9 years, but never stopped writing the story for one of my passion projects. Working on a quick demo for Revelations, heres one week of development vs the work from 2012... I do wish I had my 2012 file lol. Hope you like it... question, add shadows or nah?

I'm into it. I say keep the shadows, they add depth!