SCREENSHOT SURVIVAL 20XX

ey ya'll our team made a thing

And it's finished and available to download and play!

Check out Fatal Runtime here.
Gretgor
Having gotten my first 4/5, I must now work hard to obtain... my second 4/5.
author=Feldschlacht IV
ey ya'll our team made a thing

And it's finished and available to download and play!

(...)

Check out Fatal Runtime here.

Looks really cool, like a surreal Cyberpunk adventure. Gonna check it out when I'm done doing house stuff today.

Progress report on Nihilo. Wrapping up the last village explorable in-demo.
Hope to have something enjoyable out for everyone to experience by the end of the month.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
That looks very nice Giznards! I really like the aesthetic.
author=Giznads
Progress report on Nihilo. Wrapping up the last village explorable in-demo.
Hope to have something enjoyable out for everyone to experience by the end of the month.
Giz, this is gorgeous. Always feel immersed in your game world

Little Revelations update...

Lilika Forest

More Lilika Forest w/ friends this time... updated HUD

Showcasing the Special Abilities... who doesn't like attacks named after Irish Gigs. Also please excuse the quality.
I'm working my arse off on something..

Title screen in the works.
Not a screenshot, but a video. Just doing some very early test battles.

That music is superb!
Love it!
Pixel art isn't bad.
I like it.
The only criticism i can give.. is that the pixel art could have more detail, but that just depends on if this is generally the level of detail you want.
Honestly it's just a personal taste thing.
If you're going for minimalistic, then you did amazingly.
Yeah, I'm doing everything except monsters and portraits myself, and the overall aesthetic is intended to be sort of early SNES-like.
I can say this much, you did amazingly with the music. I wish I had that level of talent music wise.
Oh, no, the music is by other people! Everything on the graphical side is mine.
Oh okay! Well, who ever made it did an excellent job!
Working on a bit of the sewers portion of Shadow Seeker. This is gonna be a fun area designing I feel!
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob

Hey everybody I'm making game now :o

(Basically putting together scripts to try and make a coherent sidescrolling life sim tee hee)
Here's the starting screen to my 1st MZ game, Prison of Hope. I hope you have some tips on how to improve my map skills.

Ryuzaki, you're off to a nice start. Try to add more variation in your cliff tiles in order to make things less "square". Take a look at this:

You'll notice that in this screenshot, the cliffs aren't standing in a straight line of more than two tiles at a time before they curve. I usually try to make sure that cliffs aren't straight for more than three tiles at a time. This helps to make things look more natural and realistic.

It also helps to vary the height of cliffs from time to time, if possible. When it comes to streams and rivers, you should try to make them look a little bit "random", too.
Thanks for the tip. Looking back at all the maps I've done for my game... all I see now is squares. I think I have a lot of work ahead of me :)
This gif comes from almost the end of the game, though it's completely out of context so it won't be a spoiler.

Ikoru, that looks very intriguing. Is that claymation? It kind of looks like it.