SCREENSHOT SURVIVAL 20XX

Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Stuff from my 14-hour Birthday Event game:

I've been around FOREVER, and I'll NEVER get sick of REFMAP stuff used properly. Looks great!!

This is some dumb forest-planting game I've been working on in Godot. I'm a pretty crappy programmer, but the menus and planting mechanics are coming along nicely:
I'm surprisingly intrigued by the forest planting idea.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Punk, my only complain is that your screenshot doesn't fit the page. A resized version would make it easier to enjoy your great assets!
Punkitt
notorious rpgmaker 2k3 shill
haha, thanks everyone!! Yeah, I'll post a more shrunk version. My laptop doesn't output 1 to 1 with pixels so its hard to get smaller screens without them appearing blurry. :p

along with that, here's a gif of Bee Boy in action!

author=Punkitt
haha, thanks everyone!! Yeah, I'll post a more shrunk version. My laptop doesn't output 1 to 1 with pixels so its hard to get smaller screens without them appearing blurry. :p

along with that, here's a gif of Bee Boy in action!

Very nice style :)

A little WIP of fully customisable HUD, including Battle HUD.
It work with Maniacs patch
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
This is incredibly cool! Is it meant to be an addition to maniac's patch, or simply designed using it?
It's just a proof of concept of what can be do with Maniacs ^^
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
More stuff from the complete version of Carlsev Zero:

Pinot . . . Baronne or Bouffon in disguise?

https://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/121053/locker/Effervescent_Fantasy__MAP006__EV018.png

https://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/121053/locker/Effervescent_Fantasy__MAP006__EV018_3.png
A little something I've been working on for an itch.io RPG Maker Horror Jam:

@punkitt, Your screenshots always look great, but I absolutely love that lily pad area! Bee boy is an incredible design too. There are a lot of indie games coming these days with "simplistic" art styles, but I like yours more than the big majority of them because there's still obviously tons of detail and effort in the graphics.

@Decky, very solid mapping. These screens give me very warm RPG Maker nostalgia.

@EFFERVESCEWARE, the pink message box might be a bit too light to my liking. The brightness is close to the same as text's brightness level, so it makes it a bit hard to read. Well not hard, but harder than necessary.

@MackValentine, really like the UI design. Black borders especially. Great job!

@MaisterRabbit, very atmospheric. I'm interested for sure. Hard to say much more as you can't see much :D
Ending scene for Nihilo's Chapter 1.
Definitive demo available on 8/16/2021
Messing around trying to create a dungeon crawler fps view in rm2k3.

(Still very wip)

Edit:
Here's an updated version

Edit 2:
Another update:
This is the era of fierce competition! Our customer-oriented approach increases your business’s pace. We open doors for the everlasting state-of-the-art mobile application.

Source: *SPAM! GO FIGURE!*
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Yeah, It's a fierce competition with Momeka creating custom stuff like this.
@Giznads, That is unbelievably atmospheric and moody. Gorgeous shot. I really need to try your demo. The setting already sounds right up my alleys.

@Momeka, I've been following your stuff on Reddit (It's on reddit right?) Really love the colour palette and everything I've seen so far. The mini-map is a god send. I've been playing Elminage Gothic (a similar style dungeon crawler) for the past year or so and while the game is really great, the map function is very limited (it's literally limited use item) Once I modded the game to have unlimited maps, the game became instantly 100x more playable and fun.

Oh yeah, might as well drop a screenshot of my own. The development of my game has stretched beyond what I could've ever expected. (I thought this would have been done by last christmas already) But I guess better late than never. I just have to make sure it doesn't slip to that never category.
https://rpgmaker.net/articles/1019/
Yes, it is old. And yes, a lot of old people still use it. But, surprisingly, there are still a lot of people who continue to cling on to it – and I’m not the only one. If you look around the The Screenshot Topic for a while here, you'll still find a plethora of Rm2k3 screenshots and people who still like to use it. True, not as many as before, but there are still signs of life.

Funny how I clicked here from this article and 1. It's still the same screenshot topic, 2. It is rather lively 3. Only 1 out of all of this page's screenshots is not from an RPG Maker 2003 game. (Uh, actually, Fee_Nicks's GORGEOUS game might be not 2k3 either)

Also 4. GORGEOUS. Gorgeous games. Great work, every single one of y'all.
Punkitt
notorious rpgmaker 2k3 shill
@orange Thank you so much!!! It's always so nice to hear that people enjoy my visual style. I'm aiming for "really pleasant to look at but not backbreaking to animate", haha. So far it's been going really well on that front! And I'm glad you like bee boy, he seems to be a crowd favorite whenever he shows up.
Your game's style is also so much fun to look at it. It feels like I'm looking at playable Silent Hill fanart, if that makes any sense at all. It rules.
@Giznads what a supremely GORGEOUS style Nihilo has. It's insane how good the game constantly looks. You really managed to blend lighting effects and pixel art in a way that's very visually appealing.

@Momeka That is insane!!!!! I'm trying to push more of the limits of vanilla 2k3 but your efforts blow me out of the water every time. What a cool concept!! It's looking great so far.

@Fee_Nicks Man, what a captivating style. The GBC color palette works SO well and the warmth of the battle screen is really pleasing to look at. You've got a mastery over how to use a limited palette efficiently.

Over on my end: I just got a Kingdom Hearts-style Journal working in Astral Guard! It's fun messing with vanilla 2k3 and seeing how much I can bend the rules. This concept in particular was HEAVILY inspired by the Journals in the Kingdom Hearts series, particularly II. I used to pooouuuur over them as a kid, reading every entry. It felt right to include one for my first RPG, too!

Currently the UI, formatting, and music are all subject to change. Still, the groundwork is really promising! :D It feels real good to use ATM.