UNPLAYED GAMES :(

Pages: 1
Linkis
Don't hate me cause I'm Cute :)
So, I'm playing 3-5 games currently.

I've got about 47 games on my desktop that I have not found the time to begin even though I play about 2-3hrs per day.

Now I see one or two more I want to download.

I also download almost nothing but COMPLETE games so I don't forget where I'm at in the games :(

How do the rest of you find the time to play all these games? Unless of course you only play part of the game :( are you a sneaky player? :)
Now that I've gotten a bit older and are more busy, sometimes I do gather up games I've yet to play. It happens. I eventually get around to them, however. Definitely not into spending money into something I'm not going to touch; ain't nobody got time for that.
I tend to download a couple at a time and then weed through the (very long) list after a few weeks - get rid of the ones that I don't remember what they are.

"Hm... this was the one with the pretty image of x. This one was x persons. Uh... I don't remember... delete!"

It's worked for me so far. ^.^;
Take them off your desktop, then you won't be constantly reminded about all the games you aren't playing.

To answer your question; I don't, find time to play RMN games.
I have a pretty impressive collection of unfinished games. To be honest though I don't buy a lot of stuff any more... Probably because I don't care to play a lot of stuff anymore.

I don't play pretty much any RM games, and I stopped buying non-Nintendo AAA titles altogether. It makes me sound like a ridiculous hipster snob (because I am) but shit man, it seems like a lot of games put no effort into being something interesting and original anymore.

I'm going to set aside time to play a lot more indie titles in the New Year though. It's been my resolution ever since I discovered itch.io, which seems to be a credible source of interesting looking stuff (as opposed to Steam, which seems to lead the market in absolute shit tier indie stuff).

I still collect and play all manner of games mind you. I just don't kid myself by thinking I'll finish more than 2% of what I play. I consider it "market research" by this point.
I try to get through the shorter games before sinking time into long rpgs or the like. I wish I could make more time for playing rmn games, but I'm a terribly lazy person (and I'm also preoccupied with the Sims 3).
Pages: 1