HEY EVERYONE!

Pages: 1
I've decided finally to become part of the community after using the site for the last two years, both to find RPG Maker games to play and submit my own little games every once in a while.

I'm Dusk Golem, aka AestheticGamer, though Ryan is fine too. I'm the type of person to make dumb jokes and puns in conversation, and listen to and see if I can help even just a little bit to people'a troubles. I love horror, and am a huge ethusiast, collector, and player of the genre, I literally consume several horror games a month (including RPG Maker horror games, of course).

I've already made a few short horror games on the site, just small little flawed things mainly for contests I made in a couple days. I just released a touched up version of my Hallow's Eve 2013 game, Girl's Graveyard, and working on my longest short project, Nostalgica: An Old World Passes, right now, and on and off my long-time project, Complete Isolation. I do most of the graphics and soud for my game, though I get helped by a few friends sometimes.

I've very much have enjoyed the site, and am happy to finally join the community. You will likey see me posting around every once in a while. When I join communities, I join for keeps. It's very nice to meet all of you, and hope to get to know some of you guys more.

P.S. I'm known among friends to be a rambler who overly states what could of been a simple point, so be prepared for much of that from me.
unity
You're magical to me.
Welcome to the community, AG! I gave Girl's Graveyard a play and it was really neat, so I'm looking forward to seeing what you do next! I also like horror (though I'm not as good as making those kinds of games) XD
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
You seem cool. I look forward to your contributions!
Welcome! And I hope you continue to enjoy your stay here :3
Welcome, I guess (since you've been here for 2 years)..? Good luck with your games!
Pages: 1