MCBACON JAM

Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
I like long walks on the beach and the three-tile rule
Zeigfried_McBacon
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
I forgot to mention the sort comment part after all that other stuff, but that might have been implied. Just to make it official, this will be the format:

Name: The participants name
Main skill: The persons main skill to bring to the table(or whatever they feel it is)
Other skills: A list of other things said person feels they are at least competent at. (great for when fall back roles are needed)
Engines/Languages/framework preference: Hopefully, this speaks for itself.
Prefer to work on: This should give you an idea of what this person wants to work on, genre/style wise.
Prefer NOT to work on: The exact opposite of prefer to work on; this is what the person wishes to avoid working on and may drop out.
Comment: Anything here to further add some flavor, give people a better idea about you, or express yourself.

For the 2 of you that bothered to do it already, I'll take care of setting things up and you can always send me a message if you need something edited.
I'll do one too because I love filling out these sorts of things! Hahah xD

People I'd like to work with
(kind of an echo of my previous thread, but different because I always forget more than half HAH)
Ocean, Archeia, Calunio, Yellow Magic (After playing Les Vis I MAN I NEED TO), unity, liberty, Craze, kentona *flips table* well pretty much anyone who's got more than 500 makerscore, more than 6 months on the site, or more than 100 posts on the forums. Etc. Basically, people who are part of the community. xD your guys are all pretty awesome and I'd be really flattered to work with any of you.

And also let me echo that CASH AND I HAVE SOMETHING TO DO

well the list
Old one
Name: JosephSeraph
Main skill: Art. I really enjoy the other aspects of gamedev tho. I just suck at coding, the rest I can handle just fine -- and really enjoy while I'm at it.
Characters: I really like creating characters. I can feel my babies alive. It's fun.
Art: I can do pretty much anything but 3D xD
Mapping: I can be pretty decent given the right tileset and the right amount of motivation. My maps and settings tend to feel a bit claustrophobic, too. (I can avoid it if I consciously try to.)
Battle Systems: I really enjoy balancing and creating battle systems! There are many different aspects I enjoy, though I tend to go for the long game rather than the short one. (item management is normally very important in my dungeons, for example)
Other skills: I can cook ;w;~
Engines/Languages/framework preference: Pretty much everything. I can work with all rm engines (even SRPG95 or RM95) and I'd feel happy working with Unity (not unity, though I'd like working with her(???) too LOL) or other non-rm engines as long as you can freaking code it ;w;
Prefer to work on: Character-centric dungeon crawlers, survival horror, bubbly romantic RPGs, any pretty much anything that doesn't go below
I also feel like working on a visual novel but I'd have to work with someone more experient
Prefer NOT to work on: non-rpg games. xD

New one
Name: JosephSeraph
Main skill: Art.
Other skills: Character design, mapping, gameplay design... Pretty much everything aside from coding.
Engines/Languages/framework preference: Pretty much everything. I can work with all rm engines (even SRPG95 or RM95) and I'd feel happy working with Unity (not unity, though I'd like working with her(???) too LOL) or other non-rm engines as long as you can freaking code it ;w;
Prefer to work on: Character-centric dungeon crawlers, survival horror, bubbly romantic RPGs, any pretty much anything that doesn't go below
I also feel like working on a visual novel but I'd have to work with someone more experient
Prefer NOT to work on: non-rpg games. xD

~~~~ ;^;

EDIT: I'M STUPID ZEIG LET ME EDIT IT MYSELF K HAHAH I'LL SOON DO IT IN THE RIGHT FORMAT

EDID2: DONE XD
Zeigfried_McBacon
Relax, anything here as far as the info isn't finalized. There's going to be something more official once everything is sorted and enough people have jumped in.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
Name: slash or agent v

A/S/L: 25 / welp / huddled in a corner, doodling

Main love: Gameplay design! I've worked on everything from action games to RPGs to stealth and horror. I love experimenting and coding new types of gameplay :D

Skills-wise, I'm probably a jack-of-all-trades. I know how to code pretty well - my RM scripting knowledge is okay, and I'm super comfortable with the Unity engine. For art, I can do pretty decent 16x16 pixel art (charsets, tilesets) and facesets / full-size talkers. I love coming up with realistic characters in unrealistic settings, but I don't know how my dialogue stands up... and I'm great at functional mapping and terrible at aesthetic mapping!

Engines: Anything, really - though I'm definitely most comfortable with Unity3D, I also know RM pretty well.

Prefer to work on: Um, anything! Although if my previous games say anything, I like action games with sad stories and characters >_> Anyway, I'm mostly interested in action, RPGs, roguelikes, or any genre where I can experiment with new kinds gameplay - or a game where I can do some cool character art (a VN?).

Prefer not to work on: GUIs! There's not many game genres I wouldn't enjoy working on, though.

I'm just here to make something small and fun and weird with some new, cool people :) I feel like I would enjoy working with a lot of you, and it'd be great to make friends and maybe potential future teammates!

Finally, I enjoy sushi, rock shows, and smooching under the tree in the park (who doesn't??)
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
Name: CashmereCat
Main skill: Designing puzzles & event systems
Other skills: Can make music, sound effects, write dialogue, do cutscenes, polish a game
Engines/Languages/framework preference: VX Ace
Prefer to work on: Any genre really. I really want to be able to stretch myself in terms of genre so I don't really want to box myself into a certain genre. It can even be visual novel.
Prefer NOT to work on: Again, I don't have anything that I wouldn't want to work on because I want to be able to stretch myself in this area.
Comment: I just want to work with someone else, I don't really mind what it is. I'll provide whatever skills I have in my arsenal. I'm not good at drawing graphics, but I can do music for the game, and create puzzles and event systems that make things fun.
Name: Karin's Soulkeeper (just call me 'Karin' or 'k_s' in short)
Main skill: I'm pretty much average at everything, though (to my complete denial) I can *not* compose. I can sprite up to 128x128 stuff, but anything larger tends to end up messy. I love writing, and coming up with things like backstories, character descripts, plots, and etc.. Finally, I have basic knowledge in RGSS3 and Python.
Other skills: Hmm... is the ability to go 3 straight days working on the computer without rest counted as a skill?
Engines/Languages/framework preference: I started with VXA, and am completely stuck to just that. 2k3 continues to give me a headache, despite diplomatic measures taken.
Prefer to work on: Pretty much anything, I guess. Platformers, RPG, Shoot-em-ups, anything...
Prefer NOT to work on: ...except dress-up games. But I doubt anyone here will make one, so it won't be much of a problem. Also, I'm not really very good at all forms of balancing yet.
Comment: I have no experience on working with other people. In the Your Dream Collab topic, I posted a *insert word that is the opposite of 'advertisement'*. I also said that I want to change that. This event's the first step, you may say.
Zeigfried_McBacon
For anyone wondering when this will start, I was considering January 22nd, the day after misao voting ends, since I wanted to make sure the misaos could run their course first so this wouldn't get overshadowed by it much, if at all. I also figure by that time everyone that wants in is in and I can get the ball officially roling as far as an event would go. As always, feedback on the thought is welcome.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
About how long were you thinking for the jam? Might not be a bad idea to get the teams out a day or two before, so they can coordinate communication and whatnot.
Name: Liberty
Main skill: I guess most people would equate me with Mapping, especially using RTP
Other skills: Writing, editing of writing and graphics, eventing, minor fudging of scripts, brainstorming, critique. I do a bit of everything.
Engines/Languages/framework preference: The RM series minus XP (though I'll give it a go if required :/ )
Prefer to work on: IDGAF
Prefer NOT to work on: Could care less. I'm up for a challenge if I need to.
Comment: I would prefer to work with at least one other person who knows a bit about the maker we'll be using. Otherwise, I view this as a challenge and as such, don't care who I work with or about what as long as we do well.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Name: Capage
Main Skills: Don't have any. I'm new to gam making and too old to remember my coding skills from the high school.
Storytelling is my main skill as I study it. The problem is language. I don't use english often enuf to write flawlessly. I can create genius gameplay mechanics, but I am not able to implement them. I'm getting good at mapping too.
Other Skills: music production, can draw, character design
Engines/Languages/framework preference: Ace, I guess. I am able to adapt though. Back in the high school days I made short game with use of Sphere. I'm keen to work in some older rm too.
Prefer to work on: Fiction, don't care about genre
Prefer NOT to work on: Horror, Non-fiction
Comment: I'm for random pick as I have no valueable skills for the others. Right now, I feel I would be of no help to matadors of rmn. I hope for more inexperienced makers to join the baconing.
Name: Archeia
Main skill: Art and Eventing
Other skills: I can do a lil' bit of everything.
Engines/Languages/framework preference: VX Ace. I hate RMXP. I long abandoned 2k3.
Prefer to work on: Fiction and Fantasy.
Prefer NOT to work on: Sci-Fi (extremely debateable) and Highschool setting. I'm so tired of these and working for clients that I vomit a little inside my mouth.
Comment: I can get over my not to work on as long as I like the concept. And I guess I'm stubborn too so just a warning. ._.
Name: Gourdy~
Main skill: Jack of most trades! ER, if I had to pick one... Making characters?
Other skills: I can do some pretty pixel art given the inclination, I know the Ace eventing system pretty well, I'm not bad at balancing battles or coming up with something interesting battle-wise, I'm at least above average at mapping - I know my maps aren't spectacular, but they do look nice.
Engines/Languages/framework preference: Ace please~
Prefer to work on: Something story driven/character driven. I like plots with interesting components, but I'm not too worried about the genre.
Prefer NOT to work on: Games with no story at all. That's all gameplay and nooo! It has come across my mind that I wouldn't want to make a game without words, but it might actually be really fun to try and convey a story without any words.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Being an XP user, for some reason I get the feeling I would make myself very unpopular if I signed up for this event...
Main skill: Anything that includes graphics.
Other skills: I can do pretty much anything else with the single exception of scripting or any sort of programming. Most RPG Maker games can do without it anyway so I don't need to be paired with anyone that can.
Engines/Languages/framework preference:VX Ace would probqably be best. I used to use XP but I don't have it anymore.
Prefer to work on: Anything with a story. Surrealistic, sci-fi or horror would be good but not necessary.
Prefer NOT to work on: Text games with no graphics. RPGs would require someone else to do the balancing, skills and everything else RPGishy since I never made one.
Comment: I'd prefer to be paired up with someone with some story-writing experience, since I don't feel like writing one this time. I would also prefer to work with at least one other person who knows a bit about VX Ace.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Well, so long as we're doing it now!

Name: Seiromem
Main skill: I'd have to say... Level Design(Basically mapping) & Gameplay
Other skills: maybe characters and I'm sure I can work on a story.
Engines/Languages/framework preference: Oh, I love to work in VXACE & SMBX, I own VX, XP, & 2k3, so I can work in those if needed.
Prefer to work on: I prefer more light-hearted games, though that's not a priority.
Prefer NOT to work on: Id prefer NOT to work on horror games.
Comment: Owls are cool. Let's have owls.
unity
You're magical to me.
author=NeverSilent
Being an XP user, for some reason I get the feeling I would make myself very unpopular if I signed up for this event...

Not everyone hates XP. I'd work with you on XP :DDDDD

author=seiromem
Owls are cool. Let's have owls.

But owls are rude! :P
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Name: Marrend
Main Skill: Raw, stream-of-consciousness brainstorming, I guess?
Other Skills:: I've done a bit of graphics editing (most notably my custom characters in Heartache 101 - Sour Into Sweet), and from-scratch scripting (most notably, Okiku, Star Apprentice).
Engines/Languages/Framework: My preference is VX Ace, but, I could probably work with just about any of the RPG Maker engines.
Prefers to work on: I could probably work in any setting, or genre. With the exceptions below, of course!
Prefers NOT to work on: Horror, puzzle games.
Comments: My working-together-on-a-game experience is basically limited to Veil of Darkness. Saying that, I'm not sure how much "Marrend" is in that game. I guess there was the initial thought process that sparked the game, and the mapping. While I may have done a bit of writing for it, BurningTyger did a lot of re-writes!
Name: Aethers
Main skill: Jack(ass) of trades. Mostly pixel and art stuff though.
Other Skills: Imaginashun
Engines/Languages/framework preference: Rm2k3. Yes.
Prefer to work on: Mechas, Steampunk (soft), Dystopia Sci-fi, After the End genre.
Comment: I wanna be the idea guy!

Preferred Partner in Crime:
+ OCEAN. PARADISE BLUE II : DEUX
+ Kentona. But only if he is working on Hero Realms II
+ Old gang from the IRC chatroom ages ago. If they are still around.
+ DE. Because when it's all done, I am highlandering his knowledge. There can be only one

author=NeverSilent
Rm2k3 have a slightly worse position... I think.