MCBACON JAM

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
So how many reserves are there so far?
unity
You're magical to me.
According to the Google Doc Signup Sheet, looks like seven. Wow, you could make two teams out of the reserves alone XD
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=unity
I've worked with LockeZ, and I'll totally vouch that he's a cool person to work with. Your game will also have awesome battles (especially bosses :D) if you recruit him.

I've read a lot of LockeZ's boss ideas, and they generally sound really interesting.

I should play one of his games.
author=unity
According to the Google Doc Signup Sheet, looks like seven. Wow, you could make two teams out of the reserves alone XD
...except that team wouldnt get anything done, because COMMITMENT. (that's why they are on the reserves!)
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
author=LockeZ
NeverSilent, I would definitely work with you.

I know it's a bit silly, but this makes me feel kind of honoured. I'll definitely keep it in mind for the next gamejam or any other possible occasion. (You can do all the combat design.)

Zeigfried, a question just out of curiosity (it doesn't personally concern me): Will people who signed up but haven't joined a team or the reserves yet be allowed to state their preference concerning which reserve member they'd like to be assigned to? Or is that step going to be entirely random?
Zeigfried_McBacon
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
author=NeverSilent
Zeigfried, a question just out of curiosity (it doesn't personally concern me): Will people who signed up but haven't joined a team or the reserves yet be allowed to state their preference concerning which reserve member they'd like to be assigned to? Or is that step going to be entirely random?

Unless they choose to go on reserve, I will not force them onto a team. I can certainly make suggestions, but I'm not gonna force anyone.
author=kentona
author=unity
...except that team wouldnt get anything done, because COMMITMENT. (that's why they are on the reserves!)

Oi! Speak fo-

>.<;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

/drowns in pool of own sweat

Um.

Heh... heh heh heh....

orz

Seriously, though, I think that if it were a short game - like, something just silly and sweet, then even the procrastinators among us could get it done. Maybe.

Kentona we should team and make a Lite game. Like, seriously Lighter than air. Just take an idea and bare-bones it. Then you'll actually have completed a game this year! :DDD
author=Link_2112
@TDS I love making retro games. I like to work with the FFL3 tiles. I did some edits and recolors that I haven't used yet.

I can't believed I missed this! It was posted on the same day. If you're still interested send me a message.