(RM2K3) RIPPING AND CREATING TILESETS WITH SNES EMULATORS

Pages: 1
Hi I'm looking to rip a tileset from a certain SNES game using a SNES emulator (the one I've been using is ZSNES to be specific). I understand how to use "print screen" to copy and paste images onto paint or other programs. My question is how do you scale those pictures down to fit them into the dimensions of the RPG Maker sprites.

For instance with charsets the demension for each square in a charset is 24, 32. With chipsets it's 16, 16. When you print screen a picture from ZSNES it's usually 800x600 which is huge compared.
Okay, this is going to sound stupid but I literally just answered my own question.

If you go into the Emulator and change the video size to 256x240 the sprites and the games will be in the exact dimensions that the rm2k3 uses. So you can freely rip sprites and chipsets without even having to change the size.

So case closed lol. I'm glad I asked though because I figured it out in the process.
Next time don't double post - just edit your previous one. Multiple posting is against site rules except in certain circumstances (days of waiting for an answer/reply, art topics, mafia threads). Just keep it in mind the future. ^.^
Pages: 1