THE PENGUINS OF MADASTATSCAR

Pages: first prev 12 last
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
author=nhubi
reviews 1283/2205 = 58.19% complete, the same post from last year had us at 49.74% which means in a year we've added 8.5%, which given we've had the IGMC and the influx of games that entailed is a pretty good effort. Yay us.

Background info: In this context, "us" = nhubi and Kylaila.
Hey I wrote one (1) review!
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
I broke into the bottom of the lockerfiles category, woo!

I wish all these dumb stats weren't so fun to compete for...
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
author=NeverSilent

Nope, in the stats from last year there were 47 people in the 8+ reviews list, now there is 67, so it's definitely a joint effort.

author=kentona
Hey I wrote one (1) review!

It was well written too.

author=NeverSilent
author=nhubi
reviews 1283/2205 = 58.19% complete, the same post from last year had us at 49.74% which means in a year we've added 8.5%, which given we've had the IGMC and the influx of games that entailed is a pretty good effort. Yay us.
This is very encouraging either way! Maybe one day we'll get in the 90% area.

Edit: Oh hey, my post count is getting up there! I'm also doing decent review-wise, but considering my review thread is a little stagnant at the moment I could be doing better.
Geez, I had no idea I posted so much.

Also: I gotta write more reviews!
My new goal is to get into the top 100 Makerscore rank. I don't expect this to be all too hard, considering what I have lined up for the year.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
wow somebody's bout to drop some gam bombs
Hopefully I can get into the top 50 this year. Uploading a game, a couple of reviews...we'll see.
author=nhubi
Nope, in the stats from last year there were 47 people in the 8+ reviews list, now there is 67, so it's definitely a joint effort.

Yeah, and I'm one of those people. I've even been trying to focus on games that haven't been reviewed yet.

Sadly, my next review for a game on this site will be Tribal Stance which was already covered by nhubi.
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
It's funny, I've just realized that shayoko has reviewed a great many games in the comments section that don't get recognized as nominal reviews (because they're a list of bullet points rather than an essay) but I'd say they're just as comprehensive as most reviews. I'm estimating that user has reviewed at least 50 games, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was nearly 100. In that sense, I'd say shayoko deserves to be at least in the top 5 most reviewers of this site really.

And they never post in the forums, only on gamepages (lol)
nhubi
I find shayoko's posts interesting if blunt, though they do follow a familiar theme (doesn't like horror, wants more monster girls) but one thing that I always find odd is their fascination with pointing out grammar issues when shayoko's own is shaky at best.

That's probably the reason they've never had a review accepted, though they really should have entered the PLAYS event, it would have been perfect for them.
My makerscore is in the top 1300. Not bad.
Well, ‘tis was fun being in the Top 10 Achievers for a while but it looks like those days are finally long gone now… (Damn you, RMN Plays, and all your multiple stacks of many different letter achievements.)

On the plus side, I’m 43rd in overall posts now and 55th in total makerscore, so that’s pretty rad, I guess. Although, I guess one of the sucky things now when you’re so far up at the top is how hard it can be to go up now and how incredibly easy it is for someone at the bottom to catch up to you, or even pass you entirely, if that person had a good month or has been working extremely hard as of late. But, *sigh* I guess, those are the breaks!
I've beaten you in MS, Addit. >:D
author=yuna21
I've beaten you in MS, Addit. >:D

…Well, damn.

Congratulations on finally passing me in makerscore, yuney – but I still have both of my secret weapons that I’ve been working on all of this time and have been saving up for such an occasion, so your temporary reign over me will not last much longer.

(Well…at least for a little while longer, lol.)
Lol, had no idea this existed even if it was on the frontpage. But, my game's #4 for discussion, yay.
nhubi
author=Addit
but I still have both of my secret weapons that I’ve been working on all of this time and have been saving up for such an occasion, so your temporary reign over me will not last much longer.

(Well…at least for a little while longer, lol.)

Colour me intrigued.
Pages: first prev 12 last