[RMXP] ANYONE WANNA HELP ME WITH A TILESET :D?

Pages: 1
Once upon a time.. I had a project.. It was going smooth like butter on a baby's face when he finished eating his meal... Well... Damn project went to hell.. So I started a new project, a simple and small project.. It's about our hero who gets killed and hanged in his school rooftop at midnight, because of his sudden death he becomes a ghost who is bound to the school. The game has simple minded cutesy(?) graphics and is supposed to have certain users in this site including me and other people I come across, mocking them and making fun of it, along with other cameos. I'm a veteran with RPGXP, but when it comes to graphicz... Well I'm okay drawing chars but tilesets is my biggest issue.. I just need some tilesets for the game...

-School's hallways and well.. basic school layout duh.
-School classroom.
-Rooftop

I don't need anything fancy. I want some tilesets that go with this kind of graphics (BTW this is the actual MC.)

As you can see the graphics are pretty simple (almost earthbound like)
Also, the size of the character is 256x250. Any help would be appreciated and will be given credit *Smiley face*

This is in RPGXP btw..
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
I don't know if this is even remotely helpful to you, but you might want to check out the resources people created for the MOG Graphics event. Maybe there's something among those that fits your needs.

Oh, and if you want to more or less explicitly include other users as characters in your game, you should consider asking them if they're okay with that first.

Good luck!
author=NeverSilent
I don't know if this is even remotely helpful to you, but you might want to check out the resources people created for the MOG Graphics event. Maybe there's something among those that fits your needs.

Oh, and if you want to more or less explicitly include other users as characters in your game, you should consider asking them if they're okay with that first.

Good luck!

Hmmm I couldn't find what I needed, that's why I came here, I'm working little by little on some small tilesets but they're just as test and crash horribly :P that's why I asked for help, and as for the characters, they're mostly nods, instead of actual guests appearences :)
Pages: 1