THE RING: TERROR'S REALM

Pages: 1
Few know this gem, this true pearl that graced everybody's most beloved console: The PlayStation one. Featuring a rich gameplay that borrows and reinvents the Resident Evil formula with its own twist, the game follows a slightly different story than the one present in the novels.

You are a newly-hired researcher at the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) in the United States, your boyfriend being among 4 workers that mysteriously died in the same day, the only thing connecting them being a computer program; RING.
After a lockdown, you find yourself locked in the CDC and must find the answer to the mysteries within.

The really innovative and deep plot is not its main strength, though. Its fresh and varied gameplay is the spot-on. While traveling through several warped landscapes, you must solve a plethora of varied puzzles and battle through ever-changing enemies. You never know what's waiting for you.

Not to mention that these varied landscapes are accompanied by truly horrifying music, the best way possible. Making full use of the Playstation's music streaming functionality, many times the songs sound like real orchestras.

And another thing must be said about its graphics! They are stunning, cutting-edge and incredible beautiful, exploring every little thing that the Playstation has to offer. Easily one of the most beautiful -- if not hauntingly so-- titles that the PlayStation has to offer.

I'll leave you with a Let's Play and a few songs from the game!

EDIT: guys i'm dumb it's totally not for psx i had forgotten lol
I missed this one when it came out, but this game was loosely based on the 3rd Ring book that ruined the series by revealing the Ring 1 & 2 were set in a virtual reality world and Sadako was a virus program.
DE
*click to edit*
DALAD JELLY
Pages: 1