[UNPAID] RECRUITING FOR A COMMERCIAL PROJECT: CALLING ALL MUSICIANS!

Pages: 1
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Okay, so I'll get it out of the way up front here and say this isn't a paid thing, but you will get your name in the credits of a title that is going to be on a few app stores.

A friend of mine who works for a games developer here in Scotland (the same one I did a summer internship at) is working on a game with another game developer friend of ours. He's a shit-hot 3D modeller, the other guy is a really good coder, but neither of them can compose worth a damn. I'm too busy with my own projects to give them the musaks, so this is where you guys come in!

I've seen a few posts around here from people who are just looking to do portfolio pieces or favours, and I told my friend I'd make a topic here to see if anyone was interested in doing music for him since I'm the most popular guy on RMN (lulz) and you all love working for free, right?

Anyway, basically what he needs is some funky, happy-sounding shoot-em-up music, preferably a genre like electronica. The requirement isn't too strict so feel free to go wild if you are interested.

Depending on how this goes, my friend may be looking to work with someone as a composer on further games we release, some of which may be paid depending on how well they sell.

Any takers?

Edit: Forgot to mention that anyone who can do chiptunes or the like would be ideal for this, as my friend would also prefer something 8-bit.
Still looking for a composer? I'm interested in doing a portfolio piece. Here's an example of a piece I've completed recently: https://soundcloud.com/powys/harpsichord-ricercar-in-a-minor

Here's my Bandcamp: sampowys.bandcamp.com

If you're interested I'd love to share some more of my work with you. I'm familiar with more retro sounds too, and I'm very interested in working on something neo-8bit.
Trihan
I believe my friend is still looking, sam. I'll put you in touch with him.
There isn't any other information you could give?
Trihan
I wish there were, drenrin, but I'm just the messenger here. He hasn't really told me much about the project besides what sort of music he wants for it.
Pages: 1