I WAS BROWSING MY PROFILE AND DISCOVERED SOMETHING...

Pages: 1
Well, this might not have been relevant in the past, but I noticed the Dropbox feature on this forum. Now, because I actually have a Dropbox account and use for said account, I decided to figure out how to implement my own account onto my profile here.

Only problem? It won't let me turn the feature on.

Does anyone here know what I'm doing wrong?
Putting this in the wrong forum is one thing you did wrong~ ;p
(The User Feedback forum for topics about site stuff, oki? Oki. ^.^)

As to the DB feature, you have to link it to your account. To do so go to your Account details (go to profile, then hit Account in the top right). After that, click on Settings in the list to the right and at the bottom should be stuff to do with your Dropbox.
Oops... sorry, wasn't aware this was the wrong place, Liberty.

Anyway, I've tried to link it to my account, but I never figured out how to do it properly... might be doing it wrong or something.

EDIT: Turns out, I don't seem to have all the features possible for letting me link my account to here, which is a bummer. I'll take a screenshot of the page and show you what I mean.

EDIT 2: Okay, here's the screenshot, which might be a bit big (due to me having a 1080i monitor for my desktop):

EDIT 3: Alright, figured it out, though I have to thank CashmereCat on the IRC room for helping me figure out how to do it right.
Keep in mind that currently the only integration we have for Dropbox is when it comes to uploading game files (so only under the Downloads tab on game page management). It's not used for anything else.
Okay... thanks for letting me know this.

Oh, right, is there a file size limit for uploading games via Dropbox?
author=Liberty
Keep in mind that currently the only integration we have for Dropbox is when it comes to uploading game files (so only under the Downloads tab on game page management). It's not used for anything else.

There's a button on public profiles to download a game and have it sent to dropbox. Or is that not actually functioning? I've never used it.
Yeah, on game profiles. Which is what I meant - that only downloads actually are integrated at this time. So it's basically linking to a file in your dropbox and thus allowing people to download from there.

@Xamu: Only as much as your Dropbox holds, I guess? I know on-site we have a limit of 400MB.
Okay... just felt like I had to make sure.

Thank you, Liberty, for informing me.
Pages: 1