RMN VALENTINE'S COMMUNITY GAM

Honestly, I hate valentines, but what the heck, I'm in.

I'll just scratch up a sprite after class, then make things official..
author=Ilan14
Okay! It's time for my regular round-up of questions for things I don't know!

*crowd applauds*

Question 1: Do the faces have to be something close to the VX/Ace RTP, or can they be custom or with VX Ace Face Generator?

Question 2: What do we have to put in the Valentine's message?

...and Question 3: I assume the answers to the quiz question are directed to the other players? Because a pair of questions made me think for a moment that the answers were for you, Liberty...

The faces can be whatever you want, as long as they're 96x96 in size. If one isn't provided I'll just use peoples' avatars instead. ^.^

The Valentine's message can be something funny, something silly, something fun. It can be something like "Have a great Valentines RMN!" or "I have to admit... I love tuna!" or even "I LOVE YOU CRAZEGAMES!!!". Just be sure to theme it around Valentine's Day in some way. ^.^

The answers will be in response to the player. If you've not seen one of those dating shows, I'll see if I can't find one to give as an example.
If you're talking about the 80's shows you mentioned, I wasn't born in that moment soooo, I think I'll answer "no".
Is there a limit on how many uh... "contestants" there can be? I forgot to post in the thread that I was in, and already sent a PM.
Basically, it's a gameshow where you get to pick your date from a series of questions and answers. You'll see more when it's complete, but it should be a lot of hilarity and fun. There will even be a date scene!

(It won't be a dating simulator - I'll only have a few days to put this together! >.<;
But it will probably be cheesy, silly and weird.)

author=MajoracanKing
Is there a limit on how many uh... "contestants" there can be? I forgot to post in the thread that I was in, and already sent a PM.
Nope! The more, the merrier~
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I'm in! Giggity giggity giggity giggity!
unity
You're magical to me.
Is there any word limit to how long you'd like our responses to be? Or can we just blab away? XD
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
Holy shit this sounds like a good time and what's more: The event shall take place on the day of my moving into my efficiency. My full-fledged bachelor pad.

Holy shit I've gotta learn how to sprite in the next two days. But sign me up. I don't know if I'll be able to make something good or not but this sounds like too much fun to not make something.

I think it'd be cool if we all recorded our messages but that might make things too awkward for some folks so we probably ought not to.
author=unity
Is there any word limit to how long you'd like our responses to be? Or can we just blab away? XD

Blab away, but try not to make each answer too long. ^.^

CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
Sign me up pleease ^_^
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Well that's it, I'm in now, responses sent, damn the torpedoes and full steam ahead...or some possibly less warlike and more lovey-dovey thing.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I'm gonna do it.
When I've got wifi, I'm gonna do it.
Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
Love? Lies? Gammak?

Count me in!
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
I'm in, my sprite will be a cheesecake
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Weeeeeeeelp, turned mine in!

*hides in the corner*
Deltree
doesn't live here anymore
I can't believe I'm doing this. But I'm doing this. HOPE Y'ALL LIKE LIZARDS.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
For the sake of the three tile rule, count me and my shargrids (hagsharks?) in.

Edit: And my lackin English
I'm about as romantic as a concussed troll, but I'm in as well. =)