RMN VALENTINE'S COMMUNITY GAM

What kind of sprite do you need? Like, a typical VX Ace RTP-styled sprite? Or any old thing from any old game?
author=Ocean
In a plot twist, this event causes some people to actually go on dates with each other
You know, in my drowsiness and being tired at work, I read this line since yesterday's afternoon as

(In a plot twist, this event causes some people to actually go on dates with him/herself)
See, I kind of fixated on the "PLOT TWIST"

so comments like this
author=slash
that would be the dorkiest and most adorable thing

made me really confused until I re-read the original post!
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=Dyhalto
What kind of sprite do you need? Like, a typical VX Ace RTP-styled sprite? Or any old thing from any old game?

This is my sprite:

Line for smooches starts on the right, everyone!
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Be still, my beating heart!
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
author=Sooz
This is my sprite:

Is that a gear in your sprocket or are you just charging your death beams? forgive me

Also, are the sprites static or can I animate myself w/ bishounen sparkles?

EDIT: Well, I can always give my avatar sparkles
author=Dyhalto

VX Ace RTP-styled. As long as it fits the style close enough, it'll be fine. I want the game to look uniformed in that way (though feel free to do whatever for faces as long as they're 96x96). And feel free to animate if you like. As long as there's at least one front-facing sprite, it's fine. (Though all four directions would be appreciated!)

Does this mean you're signing up, Dyhalto?
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Dangert... I don't care for Valentine's Day at all. I can't stand dating shows and games. All sappy and overly romantic things tend to utterly repel me.

But look at all those awesome people who joined this... And there's Makerscore, too!

I have no idea why I'm signing up. But apparently I am.

Oh well, it's an idea by Liberty. Those never get finished anyway ;)
author=Never(knowswhentobe;p)Silent
Oh well, it's an idea by Liberty. Those never get finished anyway ;)

:o

;.;
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Sooz
author=Dyhalto
This is my sprite:

Your visual receptor is like an endless database of post-apocalyptic, stagnant, radioactive water. I get lost in your atomic weaponry whenever you're near. Your chassis makes my processor critically overheat and reboot. Your RAM intrigues me and fills my hard-drive with a swirling torrent of confusing files. You are the monitor to my computer. My speakers audio-test for only you.

I secretly wish for you to tell me to ASCII a representation of you like one of my foreign network associates, but please don't reply-all this email from your company computer.
Damn, the dating game hasn't even begun being made and already we have a love confession!
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
on the first page louiscyphre said he's in, but i don't see him on the master list. granted he was a little aggressive about it...

Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Liberty
author=Never(knowswhentobe;p)Silent

I see what you did there, and am totally laughing!
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
author=Marrend
I see what you did there, and am totally laughing!

Me too!
Cocassu
Pink, the color of Liberty.
As a sorta celebration from me to me of me being back finally logging in to RMN after so long (I've been mostly playing games). Sign me up.
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
At this rate the eligible bachelors and bachelorettes will have to be seated in the audience bleachers.
All right! I did it, I sent my response, so I'm officially in the game!

OH YEAH! I AM IN! >:D

I can't wait for the game to come out!
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
I am showing up twice in the list of names. Does this mean I need to do another sprite, face, and survey?
author=Sooz
This is my sprite:

TARGET ACQUIRED <SEARCHING PARAMETERS> 1. OBLITERATION 2. REFRAIN FROM OBLITERATION 3. SIMULATE CONTEMPLATION OF REFRAINATION FROM OBLITERATION AND PROCEED WITH OBLITERATION 4. PORK <SELECT DIRECTIVE 4>
*porks*

author=Liberty
Does this mean you're signing up, Dyhalto?

Yeah, definitely. This has all kinds of awesomesauce poured on it.

I seem to recall there being a sprite generator out there for VX-styled sprites. Can you point me in the right direction?
Don't make fun of me. Remember my head is buried in pre-2000 maker sand x_X;;
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
If you want, I could use VX Ace to generate a sprite for you resembling your example to the closest possible result.