RMN VALENTINE'S COMMUNITY GAM

Oh, geez. I totally forgot about the VX Ace generator. Nevermind, I'll get to work.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
I just Googled "VX Ace sprite generator" and used the first English result.
*inhales sharply*
*exhales sharply*
Count me and my surfer accent in.
Weeeeelp... It's done. Ohhhh MaaAaaaAannnNnn.
author=CornedCosmos
Sure I'll jump on board.

Yessss! It wouldn't have been the same without you, man. Bwahahahahaha!
About three/four days left to get the information in. If your name is black, then I probably haven't received your goods!
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Hey Liberty, you might want to get onto Liberty's case. She was the first to sign up yet she STILL hasn't turned anything in!
Yeah, I know. She's a bit of a slacker, that one. I'll get the whip onto her pronto.

(Seriously talk, mine's mostly done but it doesn't feel right making me grey when there are others who haven't finished yet. I'll be last off the list even if my stuff is complete.)
I’m scared and at the same time really intrigued by this.

…Okay, I’ll give it a shot. Hopefully I get Caz, or something.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Completely missed this - it is too late to sign up?
It isn't, you got a few more days. Up and at it!
I know this is based on 80s love/quiz shows, but I was too busy watching Ninja Turtles to ever actually see one. How long are the "survey" answers supposed to be? Like, one or two sentences or a small paragraph?
author=Liberty
author=unity
Is there any word limit to how long you'd like our responses to be? Or can we just blab away? XD
Blab away, but try not to make each answer too long. ^.^

author=Yellow Magic
Completely missed this - it is too late to sign up?

Nope. There's still a few days left for signing up. Just send me your stuff via PM before the 10th and you're in.

author=Dyhalto
I know this is based on 80s love/quiz shows, but I was too busy watching Ninja Turtles to ever actually see one. How long are the "survey" answers supposed to be? Like, one or two sentences or a small paragraph?

A few sentences is fine. A paragraph for a couple is okay too - just make sure not every one of them are loooooong~
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
My longest was like 4 sentences.
unity
You're magical to me.
I got rather wordy with some of my responses ^^;;
It's fine~ No-one has sent in a book yet. ^.^
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
I completely forgot* what I wrote, but I don't think it was more than two sentences. With stuff like this, it's best not to think about it, so I just wrote the first thing that came to my mind.

*Or maybe it was repressed?
For the most part I kept my answers short, but I think the longest answer I made had 3 sentences.

EDIT: How odd! My shortest answer was one word too! XD
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
My shortest answer was one word.
My longest was 3-4 sentences, I believe.