RMN VALENTINE'S COMMUNITY GAM

Same.

Also, Liberty, you made sure the best that you can in this game that we can’t date ourselves by answering our own choices, right? Because, as much as that I love myself to death, I rather get paired with someone who isn’t really me and looks like me…er, kinda.

Also, too bad Neok didn’t manage to enter this thing, because if I had to go gay – I rather go gay with him. :P
Yeah, I'm keeping that in mind, don't worry! Conditional branches are wonderful things.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
I have my answers written up but they're at home and I'm at work! I'll be back in 10 hours
Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
Liberty I won't be able to have my answers in fo like another 4 hours is that alright?
Sure, just get them in by today. (I'm going to bed now anyway, so...)
Cocassu
Pink, the color of Liberty.
Do we get a hint about the romantic location. A dungeon maybe?
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
What do you think this is, Fifty Shades of Gam?!
unity
You're magical to me.
Dungeoneer: Beautiful Date edition.
Dear lord, you guys... I swear! XD
unity
You're magical to me.
Sorry ^^;;;
It's fine, no worries. XD
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
author=unity
Dungeoneer: Beautiful Dateedition.

That gave me chills.
author=nhubi
author=unity
That gave me chills.

Especially considering that that would work really well as an alternate title for the game in question, anyway. >.<;
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
... Do I dare ask what you're talking about?
nhubi
author=Liberty
author=nhubi
author=unity
That gave me chills.
Especially considering that that would work really well as an alternate title for the game in question, anyway. >.<;

I know, it was like...actually...oh wow.

author=Red_Nova
... Do I dare ask what you're talking about?

Red, here http://rpgmaker.net/games/2068/
Oh. Oh, gee.

Okay, so there's a game called Dungeoneer: Beautiful Escape. It's on the site. It's not a happy game. In fact, there's a lot terrible about it, but everyone should play it once, if only to learn more about themselves and their character. It's... well, it's an experience.

But, yes, got play it if you haven't. Just don't expect good feelings when you do.
nhubi
Yeah I should probably have added some kind of disclaimer rather than just the link, though the first lines of the description give you a damn fine idea about what you are getting into.

I always considered it a sort of refined 'prisoner's dilemma' situation for the player, as well as fairly hefty chunk of revelation. It's one of the reasons I'll never write a review of it, there is no way I can be even a little objective.

...and I've aided in the hijack of another thread.

Here's something more in keeping

author=Liberty
Oh. Oh, gee.

Okay, so there's a game called Dungeoneer: Beautiful Escape. It's on the site. It's not a happy game. In fact, there's a lot terrible about it, but everyone should play it once, if only to learn more about themselves and their character. It's... well, it's an experience.

But, yes, got play it if you haven't. Just don't expect good feelings when you do.

Thank you for the recommendation. This game looks super fucked up... But super interesting too. Gotta appreciate it when people actually dare to try controversial game ideas.
unity
You're magical to me.
-_- I wasn't thinking about how dark that joke was when I made it.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
It's on my list.

unity, since you're the one who first said it, I'm holding you responsible for any trauma I endure.