RMN VALENTINE'S COMMUNITY GAM

Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=unity
-_- I wasn't thinking about how dark that joke was when I made it.

You are the biggest dork.
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
Dungeoneer is the perfect Valentines game.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
author=CashmereCat
Dungeoneeris the perfect Valentines game.

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I wonder what the final dude to chick ratio ended up being in this event.
Lemme check~

I THINK 14 women to 36 men. (o.O;) That's not counting those who are using female characters/faces (which puts it at a solid 18:32).

All told there are 50 peeps. That... is a lot of conditional branches. Good thing I stocked up on Iced Coffee! :DDD

orz
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
i figured you'd start working on it as the surveys rolled in. WELP
I was busy with game jam, so... XD
unity
You're magical to me.
author=Red_Nova
It's on my list.

unity, since you're the one who first said it, I'm holding you responsible for any trauma I endure.

Seriously, play at your own risk. The game made me very depressed and quite a bit nauseous. That's not a knock against it, it's just that the subject matter was very difficult for me.

There needs to be a parody version with chocolate, candy, and flowers instead of traps.
seriously, any and every game by calunio is a must play. the first time I played through I did feel a bit... odd. But it's an interesting perspective.
Suzy and Freedom is another incredible masterpiece by Calunio *w*
I say ***incredible masterpiece*** not only because it is an amazing game, but also because it is basically a real scandal that was the topic for the news for several conscecutive weeks here in Brazil. And once again he portrayed it under a very, very interesting perspective.

(random comment: real-life counterpart to Suzy has married a woman inside the jail. Eh, knowing how my Brazil is, though, I wouldn't doubt it just being a stunt to draw media to her again.)
Okay, for those who were still struggling with what the game would be like, here's a screen that should help.

You're on the left, three random bodies on the right. You don't get to see them and just choose a date based on answers. Hence why they were kept secret~
author=Liberty
Okay, for those who were still struggling with what the game would be like, here's a screen that should help.

You're on the left, three random bodies on the right. You don't get to see them and just choose a date based on answers. Hence why they were kept secret~

Cool, but the 3 persons will be randomized each time you start the game or you will see the answers of ALL the participants?
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Pink as fuck. I approve!
That room is super fucking cute.
o. m. g.

i'm gonna puke.

a rainbow river that has not only 7, but 50 shades of pink, red and salmon. <3
author=El_WaKa
author=Liberty

Cool, but the 3 persons will be randomized each time you start the game or you will see the answers of ALL the participants?

Each play will only take 10 minutes, tops, so replay value is an all-time high! And yeah, each play will randomise three different peeps for you to date. You'll also only see 3-5 answers (dependant on time) each time (though I'll have a place you can see them all, also dependant on time).

Also, I tried not to go pink but I just couldn't help it. ;.; I hate the colour but even I have to admit those wall and floor edits are cute as fuck. I'd release them afterwards if they weren't someone else's base tiles. I might remake a set to release in any case (using the RTP as base instead).
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
First, it was LockeZ' Flower Bubble game, now this. Oh, my bleeding eyes.
there was A Very Pink Game, too. I feel like making a pinkfest, now.
About something manly.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
author=pianotm

That had a lot more green. Though it does raise the question...what's the soundtrack Liberty?
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
author=JosephSeraph
there was A Very Pink Game, too. I feel like making a pinkfest, now.
About something manly.

Fighting breast cancer. That's pink I can get behind.
author=nhubi
author=pianotm
That had a lot more green. Though it does raise the question...what's the soundtrack Liberty?

It's rather... electronic in nature. Not quite what you'd expect. ^.^

I did try red and purples instead but they didn't feel quite right. Even the pale lavender felt weird. So pink it was. :<