RMN VALENTINE'S COMMUNITY GAM

nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Oh well, I bow to aesthetics. I'll just play with sunglasses.

page break, seriously?
well we sure are posting a lot this month.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Y'all a buncha wussies. SURRENDER TO THE JOY OF PINK.
nhubi
++Divide by Cucumber Error++ Define 'Joy' in relation to 'Pink'.
author=Liberty
author=Pizza
That room is super fucking cute.

I’m surprised that no one’s mentioned the two naked cupids yet. (Er…I least I think that they’re naked…)

I’m getting really excited to play this now! :D
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Well, technically there's only one Cupid and he's the Roman god of love. The beings that tend to look like Cupid in artwork are called cherubs. And yes, they would be naked. Although, upon inspection, these appear to be wearing diapers.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Its eighties cheesy show! They can't be naked on tv. And they are likely just statues as they are not events.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=nhubi
author=pianotm
First, it was LockeZ' Flower Bubble game, now this. Oh, my bleeding eyes.
That had a lot more green.

The fact that I didn't include an area with pink grass in that game is a serious oversight
unity
You're magical to me.
author=Liberty
Each play will only take 10 minutes, tops, so replay value is an all-time high! And yeah, each play will randomise three different peeps for you to date. You'll also only see 3-5 answers (dependant on time) each time (though I'll have a place you can see them all, also dependant on time).

I am going to play this game like a hundred times :DDDDDDDD

SO EXCITED FOR THIS <3
Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
I am so hyped for this.

Also pink is an awesome color and you all are weak.
nhubi
author=LockeZ
author=nhubi
author=pianotm
First, it was LockeZ' Flower Bubble game, now this. Oh, my bleeding eyes.
That had a lot more green.
The fact that I didn't include an area with pink grass in that game is a serious oversight

I would have given you a 1/2 star less on my review if you had....just saying.

Actually that isn't true (I am so bad at lying I can't even do it online without coming back to correct it), but I would have mentioned it frequently in the review in a decidedly negative manner.

i feel like making a game where all grass is pink now let's defy nhubi
nhubi
I probably definitely wouldn't play it. Defy away.
unity
You're magical to me.
Can't we unite people instead of dividing them? How about enough pink to satisfy pink lovers, but not enough to drive nhubi away? Maybe consolidate all the pink into a single character or something :3

EDIT: I am referring to JS's post not to the Valentine's game. ...I probably shouldn't be posting when I'm this out of it. Back to bed, uni!
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
It's not pink. It's red with low opacity. Pink does not exist.
But pink is a manly colour!

Anyway, sorry, but seems pink is the main part of the gameshow part of the game. That said, there won't be much pink in the dates.

Also, I just found a way around an issue I was having. Did you know... that you can store text in a variable just by using the script option in the Variable control command? Meaning I can truly randomise the questions just by using variables to call the required questions. :3

Of course, I still need to figure out a way to make it so that you can randomise in the show choice command... ;.; I'll keep experimenting.

Here, have a music sample:
The blues side of me

Yes, that will be used in-game. That's the kind of music that'll be in use. It's very cheesy but pretty appropriate. xD
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
Wait, it's not just a dating show, there's also dates???
Cocassu
Pink, the color of Liberty.
"No Indy, bad dates."
author=unity
Can't we unite people instead of dividing them? How about enough pink to satisfy pink lovers, but not enough to drive nhubi away? Maybe consolidate all the pink into a single character or something :3

EDIT: I am referring to JS's post not to the Valentine's game. ...I probably shouldn't be posting when I'm this out of it. Back to bed, uni!

hahah yeah unity you're right :)
but that was just me being silly and joking around hahahah <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 ;w;

and liberty that's very very appropriate ;w; <3 <3 <3

edit: also this song is kinda appropriate LOLOLOLOLO /random/
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I'm more interested/excited about playing this game than the jam-games that practically just came out. Am... am I weird, or just insatiably curious about the results of the matching?